The Kid Who Lost It All (Part 1)

~~The Kids...~~~ 

 ~~!! On the side is a picture of Lily who is played by  Kristin Kreuk~~

The Kid who lost it all. (Part 1)

Lily entered the mess hall she barely notices anyone or anything. She only entered the area for a drink and then back to her room. The thing about Lily is that she gave up on life so long ago, the girl only of the age 18 or so has given up once all she knew and all she had was taken from her. She never told a soul about her past and plans on never reliving it. Her vibriate green eyes darted around the room until a very high pitched scream from the to corner of the room. Bell, the girl was like a little sister to Lily. She walked towards Bell and the man she was sitting with.

Holding the orange juice bottle on her hip Lily smiled at Bell who rushed over to embrace her. "Oh Li! I have so much to tell you. I'm married" Bell beemed as she pulled on Jet's arm. "This is my husband Genral Jet" Bell smiled as she showed of her 'husband'. In mock horror Lily gasped and held her hand over her heart. "My goodness and you didn't invite me to the wedding!?" She chuckled at Bell's shocking expression. Bell glanced around for a sheet of paper and a marker. She dashed off leaving the adults to talk. 

"SO your the infamous Jet?" Lily chuckled as she folded her arms her chest. She eyed Jet a bit taking note of his man to boyish looks, his dashing blue eyes and messy black hair. Jet looked around rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, I asked her this morning" He smiled a bit as he looked in her swirling eyes, he could stare at them all day he could. Suddenly the alert came busting through the doors. "Their here! They came busting through the western fornt!" The Alert yelled as if he was out of breath.

Jet glanced at Lily never remebering her on the battle grounds. Jet and Lily and few other fighters left in a rush to get towards the armor room and suite up or aleast gather their weapons. Lily quickly dashed ahead of the rest into the darken room. Lily was a fighter but not military she was on the battle grounds much more than Jet, her training was always daily for her own purpose. She stood dressed in a pair of baggy pants that gripped firmly on her legs and a blank tank top. She pulled the shirt over her belly percing. She grabbed her Sickle and ran out into the battle. 

The battle was already taken place infornt of her eyes. Dodging all of the on going fights. Lily made sure to keep her eyes open for her last challege. He was bigger than her and his weapon seemed to alway change. She stood in the certain of the battle when she felt someone hovering over her. Before the person could strike. Lily already had her elbow in their gut, turning 3/4s of the way to form a perfect spin kick the man went flying back. He didn't move from his spot for a long period of time. Lily dashed onward towards the clif. 

Jet moved with a qucken pace making sure all his men and women we're fully ready for this blood bath. People were already on the floor out of injured or dead. His disburst his men into battle ordering them to kill if have too. Jet caught a fight as soon as he stepped onto the small patch of dirt. Ducking and dodging all of the man's blows Jet uppercut the taller man in hus jaw causing him to stumble back. Body shot punches to the man's torso gave Jet his victory. Jet felt himself looking for Lily, the young brunette was something new to him, he watched as she took down a man much large than she. 

The fight went on for hours, nobody dear say they we're weak or tried. They had to get these creatures off their land. Jet watched closely to a fight between his men and the Eden soilders. "We'll never go back!" One of his men shouted as he taken down yet another solider. Jet smiled to himself until he looked up at the clif. Lily was being chocked to death by a simliar looking male with a female behinde him barking orders or threats. Jet cleantched his fist and made his way towards them but was quickly stopped by a taunting voice. "Where do you think your going Jet?" The voice was cold but held a humorious tone. Jet turned slowly to face the owner of the voice. "You" He said through clentched teeth. 

                                                    ~~The Kids...~~~