The Supernatural Academy

Thanks to all who help me and support me :) I am entering this story into the ~Watty Awards 2012~!! If you could help me, please comment/vote if you want. I would love to reach past the 1st round :D So please help me reach my goal! Again, thanks to all of you and happy reading!   

      It was quiet in the neighborhood of Willow Road. The lights were out and the moon shined brightly down into the streets. Recent rain caused puddles to form in the cracks on the street and sidewalk.

     It was silent. All except for the man, standing at the corner of the road, looking down into the street. He had leather black gloves covering his hands and he was dressed in a large dark overcoat. He had on those shoe-shined little boots. His hair was waving gently in the breeze as he leaned back onto his black vehicle.

     He stayed there for a while, examining the peaceful environment and cocking his head as a black cat ran by, meowing softly.

     It was his cue.

     The man stood up straight and started to walk casually down the sidewalk. He looked and inspected each house carefully, placing his hands behind his back. He kept his head down, walking slowly down the neighborhood.

     Then, he stopped. He turned to face a dark green house. The painting was starting to peel off and the garden needed a little work on. The grass was turning yellow in small little patches and the little gate surrounding the house needed a good painting.

     The man stepped forward, placing his hand on the gate and breathing in carefully. His wrinkled white face shone in the moonlight as he lifted his head. He smiled, showing his rows of straight white teeth.

     He opened the gate slowly, stepping on the cobblestones soundlessly. He swiftly walked up to the door and stood right in front of the welcome mat. He knelt down, brushing away some rain drops. He held up his hand.

     Nothing happened at first, but then, a glow started to form, and then grew bigger and bigger, until... The man was holding a flickering light of fire in his hands.

     He slowly blew the fire off his hands. It first gently landed onto the welcome mat, flickering slightly. Then it started to grow larger. The flickering fire started to lick hungrily at the wooden house walls. It engulfed everything in sight.

     The man backed away slowly, then smiled. He turned around, walking casually back to his car. By the time he reached it, the fire was halfway through the house when screams were heard. He got into the car, turning to the black cat in the back seat, "It has been done, the Hollands are dead."

     The cat stared at the man for a while, it's yellow eyes shimmering slightly. Then the cat started to change, morphing into a beautiful woman with flowing blond hair. She smiled, "Not yet. But they will be in the morning." She turned to look out the window,

     "For now. We will wait."