chapter 5

CHAPTER5:

Tyler’s p.o.v

Jay and I sat in my room cracking silly jokes about Leanne and the Rest of her mindless minions.

“I really think she likes you mate.” He said randomly as we laughed on the floor.

“Why would you think that?” I chuckled, my stomach still hurting from all the laughing we had just done.

“The way her voice changes into a squeal when she flirts with you and the way her eyes go all weird when she looks at you....” He carried on

“Ok, ok but honestly I don't like her she’s like a hundred years older than me!”

“So what? She’s fit' he said grinning.

Knock, knock

I gave him a, what the f**k look and then brought my attention to the door.

“Come in” I shouted 

Dray opened the door slightly

'Master, would you like something to drink?'

I looked at Jayden who shook his head.

“No, but you could bring Ashley up just in case”

I shuddered as I said her name. She was beautiful, her face showed such innocence and her body was a figure of a goddess.

“Tyler . . . Tyler? Are u there?”

My gaze dropped to Jayden’s fingers clicking in front of my eyes.

“What?” I said rudely 

He looked at me clearly amused.

“Do u mind if a few friends come over” he said with a cheeky grin and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“What kind of friends?” I said warily but interested in where this was going

“Well some friends that I know and don't worry Leanne going to be there as well!' He said in a voice that was clearly making fun of me.

I rolled my eyes and just nodded. It was getting kinda boring anyway.

Ten minutes later I heard a tap on the window. Jayden jumped up before I could react and opened my big window in the middle of my room. Up to at least seven vamps were here.

Jayden saw my expression and whispered into my ear 

“Leanne’s here, u might as well make a move on her.”

The vampires made themselves right at home and talked to me as if we had been lifelong friends.

I sat on the couch looking into space when heard a loud cough. I look up to see Leanne staring at me.

“Hey” I said lightly.

“Hey, u mind if I sit?” She said pointing to the chair next to me I shook my head and she sat down next to me.

We talked about lots of things . . . well she talked about lots of things I just listened.

Next thing you know she yawns and her head is laying on my lap as she tries to make herself comfortable.

I flinched but then look at Jayden who was giving me a thumbs up.

I slowly gave in and we kept on talking but this time about relationships. She tells me that she been out with up to six vamps so far but none of them have been right. I tell her that I've been out with three but like the same as her none of them have been right.