I don't wanna talk to Him ! (Part2)

Her Diary

Chapter 10

I don't wanna talk to Him (Part 2)

Dream P.o.v

I wrapped my towel around my chest as I exited the shower . I had spent an hour in the shower crying and touching on the soar spots on my body.

I opened my towel and looked in the mirror at the old and new bruises that tinted my skin. The older bruises on my thighs weren't even three days old, yet they still hurt like the ones I received today. I covered myself and left my bathroom and entered my room, taking out some underwear from my drawer and putting them on. I grabbed an oversized white beater that belonged to one of my brothers and put it on.

My phone went off indicating I had a text message. I rolled my eyes leaving it on the charger and went downstairs.

The front door swung open and Isaac, Isaiah and three of there friends came in carrying grocery bags.

I stepped on the last step and Isaac and Isaiah looked up at me smiling, then all of a sudden both of the smiles were wiped off their faves as they dropped their bags and ran up to me.

"Dream who the fuck did this ,"Isaiah said holding my face in his large hands examining my eye and busted lip.

"It's nothing to worry about, where did you guys get the money to buy the groceries ?" I asked avoiding his question.

"Task and ting. Now stop avoiding the question and answer us. Who did this to you Dream," Isaac said demanding an answer.

"Just a little fight at school no big deal,"I said shrugging them off.

"Do you need us to handle it for you ?" Isaiah wondered with worry clear in his eyes.

"No! It's nothing ," I said ," Y'all so worried about me but when Amaris comes home with bruises y'all don't seem to notice."

"When?" Isaac asked.

"I haven't seen any marks on her face ?" Isaiah said.

"She hides it duh , not all bruises are able to see by first glance !" I groaned in annoyance.

"So you saying you got more bruises ?" Isaiah asked trying to pull up my big beater , I slapped his hand.

"Go put the groceries away and don't be pulling up my shirt , you got fucking guest!" I hissed storming back up stairs.

" Throw on some clothes while you up there,"Isaac yelled after me.

I rolled my eyes going into my room and slamming my door after me and locking it.

I took off my big beater throwing it on my bed and throwing on my knee length sweats that were fitted and a long sleeve white thermal shirt since I had noticeable bruises on my arms.

My phone rang alerting there was a new text message, I sucked my teeth pulling my fully charged phone off the charger.

I had three messages. Two from Ivory and one from Zephyr.

Ze: Where are you, Love ?

That was sent two hours ago , I then checked Ivory Messages.

Ivory: I was sent a link to a video when I got home !

Ivory : ( The Link) Bitch ! Why are you on WorldStarHipHop fighting Myra, Esther, Charmane and Kathy !