Louis Tomlinson Dirty Imagine

Y/N = Your Name

Imagine...

Louis' been on tour for six months now. He's due to come home tonight around 8:30. I've been running around like a chicken without a head making sure everything is perfect.

I want to make him know how much he's been missed. I cleaned the WHOLE house, and set the table very formal with candles and everything.

It was 8:24 and the food was finally finished. I set everything on the table and went to the bathroom to make sure that my makeup and hair was still on, and 'perfect'.

The aroma of the baked pasta filled the house. He was going to be so happy. Words can't describe the anticipation I'm feeling right now.

I look at the clock, 8:29. As if on cue I hear keys jingling and the door unlocking. My breathing becomes heavy and a smile creeping on my red lips. The doorknob turns...

He's finally here... he looks around the house in awe. His attention now on me, "I missed you so much (Y/N)! Did you do all of this for me?" he asks. I smile and nod, "I missed you more..." I mumble. He raises an eyebrow.

"What was that?" he asks. I blush, "I missed you more." A smirk forms on his lips, "We'll see about that love," he seductively whispers in my ear.

I look up into his blue eyes, and his lips crash onto mine. I kiss him back with all I have. Our tongues fight for dominance and as always, he wins.

His tongue explores every inch of my mouth, "Let's take this upstairs." he speaks against my lips. I nod and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and our lips are once again connected.

He carries me upstairs not breaking the kiss. Once we get to the door of our room he stands me up on my feet and opens the door. He picks me up and throws me onto the large bed.

"We'll see who was missed more," he growls before practically ripping off my blouse. He lyes on top of me and starts placing wet kisses down my body.

Once he gets to the top of my leggings he looks up at me and smirks. Within a second they're being pulled down along with my red thong.

He kisses my inner thighs and a soft moan escapes my lips. "Louis..." I beg.
"Patience my love," he chuckles, sending vibrations throughout my whole body.

His tongue swirls around my clit and enters me gently. He begins to eat me out, "I need you right now Louis!" He smirks at me, and strips of all his clothing. "Whatever you say princess," without warning he enters me and I moan from the pain.

"LOUIS!" I scream. "Baby, why are you so tight?!" he moans. "Who cares, g-go f-FASTER!" He immediately picks up his pace and his thrusts become deeper and deeper, hitting my g-spot every time.

"Oh (Y/N)," he moans. "Louis... I'm s-so c-close," I pant. His thrusts become weaker and sloppier indicating that he's close to.

We look into each others eyes and without saying anything we both know what's coming next.

(No pun intended haha)

We both release with loud moans escaping our lips. He collapses next to me and I scoot closer to him.

"I missed YOU more," he manages to say between pants. I laugh at his cheekiness. "Oh shit, the pasta!"

We both dress quickly and go to the table, "I'll just heat it up in the microwave..." I sigh.

"It's alright love, you made up for it." he say shooting me a wink. I blush at his dirty comment, and heat up our dinner that was supposed to be already eaten.

__________________________

I hoped you liked it! I made a Harry imagine too, you should check it out! This is only my second imagine so no hate please. I'm gonna make a Zayn imagine next, so stay tuned!
- Skylar Rose 💋