Kabanata 3

A/N: Sorry for the grammatical errors, i am currently using my phone, my bad u guys! Enjoy!

You Look Great

"Cora!!" I knocked and knocked a few times.

"I know you're in there!" I yelled out loud may mga maids sa labas ng kwarto ni Cora. They called me because its been days, hindi siya pumapasok, maski kumain hindi magawa, even her social media are deactivated already after that night, i didnt have the chance to talk to her.

Wala akong nakuhang balita sakanya.

I also felt bad, iniwan ko siya dahil, hinatid ako ni Wyatt pauwi, he doesnt like it when im around bars, ayaw na ayaw niya. Someone might get me daw, he's just paranoid.

I deeply sighed.

"I'm sorry okay? I didnt mean it!" I said sincerely.

Binuksan niya ang pintuan, i looked at her wearing a bath robe. Mugtong mugto ang mata.

"Gago what the hell happened to you?!" Sinenyasan ko ang mga maids na lumayas na, pumasok ako sa room niya everything was a mess.

"Who the fuck hurt you these fast few days?" I asked, umupo lang siya sa higaan niya, she continued crying and i muttered a curse.

Did she got rejected?

I can smell it! Well goodluck, how can i explain that i am two timing?! But Oliver is cheating on me, we are both cheating on each other and this is not right!

"Tell me!!!" I turned off her bluetooth speaker, the song was playing, Let Me Be The One. From the looks of it i think she is.

"Nyles rejected me!!!" She shouted at umiyak ng umiyak na parang bata.

"Woah, i was always right with reading people but what went wrong?" I asked myself.

"Why are you fucking glowing you bitch?!" She asked hysterically, i just had a boyfriend but i am not gonna tell her that! Boyfriend? Nilandi lang ako!!

"Natutulog na ako ng maaga i dont have any insomia these days" dahilan ko nalang.

"So..." i looked at her.

"He keeps on looking at me daw kasi nga, iyong girlfriend niya daw napapansin ako lagi and.. and.. and.." she started crying again.

"Lagi.. daw akong nakabuntot sakanya, the girl doesn't like it daw, tapos.. Tapos-- he shared to me .. na... she likes the girl daw, nasa medical field daw ang course... and he told me also that they met on the bar, she was wearing a red dress daw, they danced, and he said, he never encountered a girl before who doesn't like himmm." Ngumawa na ang gaga.

I grabbed her and hugged her, but the one thing that i noticed is that she has red marks, on her neck, kumunot ang noo ko, hindi ito.. red marks.

Chikinini ito, i thought this girl, is having a fucking heart break season, and then..

I tried to not look like that i have observed something.

"Tas sabi niya, i deserve someone daw, wag ko daw ipush self ko sakanya, tangna deserve na deserve niya ako!!! From Head to Toe!!!!!" I wanted to laugh because she's banging somebody!

"Okay okay, just be okay how about let's go out and shop?" Gulat na gulat ang tingin niya saakin "No way!! You dont shop!!" She said, mabilis sa alas kwatro siyang pumunta sa banyo.

One thing that could help a bestfriend like Cora is to ask her to go shopping.
I did that because she needs to focus it out on something.

Crying all day, is not the answer sometimes. Yes it's good for the soul, be least try to divert the attention to other things. Isolating yourself is not good. She needs to stop hurting herself from worthless reasons.