Chapter 1

Hey guys, Kim here. Im new to this stuff so you could help me by improving my skills by commenting and messaging (I honestly wont mind any harsh comment).

DISCLAIMER:

When I wrote this wrecked af story I was a wee little 13 year old. That was like 2, almost 3, years ago kay? And plus I was pushed to make a story of a girl group which I knew nothing of. So super duper sorry for the typos and shit.

*I cuss whooptidoo*

- Kim

---------------
CHAPTER 1

*Flashback*

"Mom! I don't wanna go to Ireland!" That was me there shouting to my mom cause you know, I was leaving my whole life in America. I was gonna leave my friends, school, eh? I hated that school... Well, you get the idea. While my mother was babbling to my father maybe about us moving-

Oh, how rude of me!

Im Jade. I'm a wee little brunette girl, nothing special.

"J we cant change your fathers mind anymore, we are moving to Ireland and that's final!"

Were the words I could hear from my moms mouth. I guess I am moving.

" J, pack your bags" dad said.

I went to my room and quickly got my suitcase , I am going to miss this place...

Well I'll also introduce my parents for a while. Emily is my mom, she works as the secretary of SYCO Productions. Its quite a big industry for people with all their hopes up to become a star.

I even call Mr. Simon Cowell my uncle, cause you know, were VERY close, I visit his house here in America sometimes and goes to his shows like the one coming up called "THE X-FACTOR UK"...

Well time for my dad, James is ya' know my dad, he works as the Executive Assistant for SYCO Productions, I have already told you about it, so you know it already...

"J are you done packing?" Dad shouted.

"Yep, dad!" I happily, wait what??

HAPPILY???

Happily could be the worst word to describe what I'm feeling right now. Ugh, I'm an emotional wreck.

I dragged my suitcase to the first floor of the house as I began to tear up because I was going to miss this place.

"J, baby why are you crying?" mom asked.

Mom would always be the one to notice my emotions -if I had any, anyways that's another story for another day, we are practically best friends, well I'm not saying that my dad's the worst, I just haven't had that much time to talk to him about ya' know FEELINGS -again, if I had any.

"Nothing."

I quickly wiped the tears off my place and started to move on.. I had a quick breakfast and we drove to the airport.

I got my Ipod. I just listened to my music. Since I was an only child, I was treated like a goddess around my house. I have every new Apple product. 

I loved my life and maybe that's the reason why I got tons of friends at school and now I get to be called the "NEW GIRL".

Well now that I think about it, were my friends gold diggers? Well, you shouldn't think of that now J, that will surely break the already broken emotional system you've got left in that dark heart you--

Ok.

I'm done.

It sucks though.

I sat on my seat ---near the window--- and decided to look at America in the skys for the last time, well maybe this wouldn't be THE LAST TIME, I'm only 8 for God's sake. Gosh, I'm an emotional train wreck and I'm still 8 goddamn years old.

--- Going Back---

I was about to take a long nap until a kid kicked the back of my seat. I got frustrated. I stood up slowly so I wouldn't fall and of course not to wake up my parents. I saw a blonde kid around my age hiding his face in his mothers arm.

"Please don't hurt me, I wont do it again, I pro---"

I cut him off by saying.

"Its okay, hey your about my age , whats your name? Well me first, my names Jade, Jade Thirlwall, and I'm this many"

*putting my hands infront of him gesturing the number 8*

I placed my hand near him for a handshake. He shook my hand and said,

"Niall, Niall Horan and I'm that many too"

We both smiled at each other and that's how I got to meet my best friend --- other than my mom ---.

*End of Flashback*

------

So that was the first chapter of TSOML! Hope you guys liked it or... not :)

Please don't forget to leave some feedback or even some backlash about these story. All opinions are welcome in my little corner of Wattpad :)

- Kim

Edited: Dec. 30, 2016