•whips and spurs•

A whip is usually a strip of leather fastened to a handle and is used to urge a horse on.  A spur is a small device with a spiked heel worn on the rider heel used to move a horse forward.  You can use a whip and a spur for good things or you can use them for bad things.  The people who use them for bad things, shame on you.  But if your one of the people who use them for good things, I'll give you a high five.  Some people will say that it's cruel and inhumane to use those "torture" devices on an animal.  But they  aren't cruel or inhumane tools in the right hands.  I have used a whip and a spur on my horse before and I will do it again, but only as necessary.  It may seem like we are hurting the horse but trust us we aren't, they forgot about it quickly.  They are just used as a little encouragement to act right from time to time.  Those who still think it's wrong, try to ride a high headed horses that won't listen unless you make with a whip or a spur or even both, tell me it's still cruel or inhumane then. 

no disrespect to those who don't believe in using a spur and whip, this is just my opinion so...  do you use a spur or whip or both?  sometimes?  all the times?•