Prologue

Renee is a full blood fairy, she belonged to the royal family. Her father and mother was the king and queen of all of the fairies, that lived deep in the middle of the woods, In Forks Washington. Renee powers are control fire, water, and air. able to talk with the animals and can heal others and herself.. there was a saying within all the fairies....fairy born within royal and becomes with child with a man of a different species and this child will be powerful and bring peace to both worlds.

                               Charlie was a police chief when he was human, one night Charlie was on his way over to a house for disturbing the peace in the middle of the night, when he got there, it was quiet. confused he quietly walked up to the house with his gun out ready for anything. He slowly walked in and saw blood...lots of blood very where. Then out of no where a guy came out of the kitchen covered in blood and smiling. Charlie fired his gun at the guy but nothing happened, then the guy lunged at Charlie, grabbing him and bit him on his neck. Charlie wake up 3 days later in his bed, confused he got up. Charlie's powers are shield both physical and mental, can see the future, can see the past by just one touch. can control the earth.