Chapter 33: Sakura's New Beginning

Sakura POV

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to bright light. "Ugh.." I slowly got up and looked around my hospital room. "You've finally woken up Sakura-chan.." I looked up to who had said that and my eyes narrowed.

"Orochimaru!" I tried to move but Orochimaru paralyzed my body. "Now, now Sakura-chan I'm not here to fight, I'm here to make a deal with you." he stated as a licked his lips.

"Why would I want to make a deal with you?" I spat venemously. "Why, to protect your little friends of course." my eyes widened and I struggled more to move. "Don't you dare hurt them!"

"Oh I won't Sakura-chan unless.." I gulped waiting for his answer. "Unless you come with me as my pupil!" I glared at him. "No you can't be serious!" he chuckled darkly and my glare intensified.

"Orochimaru!" I glanced to my side to see Mia there chakra covering her hands. "Ahh you must be that women inside Sakura's body. What a pleasure to finally meet."

"Enough toying around you will not take Sakura!" Mia charged at Orochimaru but Orochimaru was prepared and smacked his palm on Mia's stomach caused her to yell in pain.

"Mia!" she fell to the floor and clutched her stomach. I noticed a black seal on her stomach and she started to fade away. "No Mia, what are you doing to her?" Orochimaru smirked and went towards her and pulled her hair.

"I'm putting this little pest down, she'll erase from this existence in few moments, unless you agree to our deal Sakura-chan." I gasped and looked towards Mia and back to Orochimaru.

"Fine I'll do it just don't hurt her or my friends." he nodded and released the seal from Mia. "Though on second thought I really don't want this women to cause me trouble." he created handsigns at a fast pace and chains wrapped around Mia's body.

"No what are you doing?!" The chains dug into Mia's skin and she screamed in pain but was silenced when the chains covered her mouth. "This will prevent you from ever summoning her or communicating with her."

And with that Mia disappeared and went into the depths of my mind. Mia..Mia! Orochimaru laughed and poked my forehead. "Now then Sakura-chan you might wanna keep that deal or else you can say goodbye to your friends. We leave tomorrow ..oh and don't tell anyone about out little meeting or else."

With that said he disappeared leaving me alone. Mia, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata..gomen I thought as tears streamed down my face.

**

I sat in my room looking down on my hands. I have to do it if not they wont let me go . I thought and balled my hands into fists. "Sakura-chan!" I turned to see Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata walk in with smiles on their faces.

I didn't say anything back and I kept looking down. "Sakura-chan are you alright?" Naruto asked and I glared at him. "Hey what's with that look Sakura-chan? You don't have to glare at me like that!" he yelled and Hinata and Sasuke looked at me worried.

"Naruto..fight me!" his eyes widened and my heart started to sting. "Sakura-chan now is not a time to fight your still healing from your battle with the Akatskui members." Hinata said.

"Shut up I wasn't talking to you!" Hinata gasped and tears brimmed her eyes. "Ok that's it you want to fight fine then, but no one hurts my Hinata!" I smirked and led him upstairs to the roof of the hospital.

When we arrived we faced one another as the wind blew on our hair. "Sakura I don't want to hurt you!" he stated and I chuckled darkly. "Hah hurt me worry about you self Naruto." I charged at him and hit him with a chakra infused punch.