Chapter 2 Hotel

Chapter 2 Hotel

We took a ride to Stagger Inn in a taxi from the Last Ride Cab Company. When we got inside, I shrieked,” WOW!”

“Its soo............... SCARY!” Kaia said. The room was full of dead rats and mice hanging on the walls, along with some faces. I had thought maybe it would be kind of fancy with really nice wallpaper on the walls. I thought that there would be some magazines about the latest fashions and books you could read while you waited to be checked in to the motel. I think Kaia was a little surprised when she saw that one of the rats was still alive and was trying to bite her while it was still hanging from the wall. Ben and Daniel said, “Cool!”

Kaia and I, “EW!”

Then a horror came to us and said, “You are in room 235, 234, and 233. I wish you all a haunted day.” Then he just walked off laughing hysterically. Kaia shivered, “Uhh...... okay, that was kind of weird.

“Oh, Kaia. We have nothing to worry about,” Daniel said.  

“Let’s get settled in so we can go to the Slime-ing Pool and Spa.”

When my dad gave me the key to our room, I was shocked to see that the room was filthy. There was slime all over the room and slim pills on the pillows.

“Eww!” Kaia said with a sick sound in her voice. I think I am going to hurl!”

“Me too!” I replied.

I ran down to the lobby and up to the front desk.

“Um, excuse me. Can I get some room service? I think something was like, murdered in our room.”

“That could be possible,” the horror said. “But anyways, I guess I could call Linda.”

The horror walked over to the desk and said, “LINDA!”

A female horror  entered the room. She had warts everywhere, blue hair, and this completely ugly yellow dress splashed with purple flowers.

“What?” Linda asked in a rude and snotty way.

"Um.............I think someone in our room was murdered!"I say looking and sounding terrifed.

"Oh, great!" Lindas says smiling