Chapter 1 Friendship Falling

Whisper's P.O.V
I walked down the street, dreading another day of school and being bullied. After a few more minutes of walking I arrived at school I was greeted by my only friends, Blaze, Ivy and Aqua. We're all really close because we all still believe in the supernatural but we get bullied. We headed to our lockers to get our books. When we got there, we were greeted by our bully, Sam, Tiffany, Riley and Jack. "Hey freaks!" Riley said rudely. We tried to walk around them and ignore them but they stopped us and started beating us up. After they finally stopped we got our books and went to class in shame.

Time skip to lunch

We ate at our usual table and I heard people whispering mean things about us. Once we were done eating, we went outside and Ivy, being a tree hugger immediately ran to the big oak tree and started climbing it. We watched. Her climb to the top of the tree and sit on her special branch. Aqua wandered over to the pond and dipped her feet in and I stared up at the clouds. "If I was an elemental, my element would be air" I said "the supernatural isn't real" Blaze said, shocking everyone. "What?" The rest of us said shocked "I'm tired of being bullied! We need to except the truth. The supernatural aren't real." He said. We were quiet for a while before Aqua spoke up. 'You're right" she said "well you guys can do whatever you want and think whatever you want but I will never stop believing" I said "I'm with Whisper" Ivy said, jumping down from the tree. "Fine! Continue being freaks, I'm done" Blaze said. "Gladly" Ivy replied. We watched as they walked away. "So it's just you and me now" I said to Ivy "yup!" She replied. The rest of the day went slow and we ignored Blaze and Aqua for the rest of the day before the final bell finally rang and I ran home.