37. Everybody just needs a little Hope

~Kazami' POV~

How long have I been locked up in this place...it seems like forever. I want to escape but something keeps telling me to wait; it's like I'm expecting something that might never even happen. I sighed deeply and lowered my head to the ground; I'd kill for some company right now

"Let me go...you...FUCKER!"

Curious, I lifted my head up and saw Kabuto approaching my cell with some girl chained in shackles. Who the hell is she?! Kabuto opened up my cell and threw the girl in as she fell to the cold, concrete floor and winced in pain.

"Look here Kazami" Kabuto said locking the cell again "I got you a new friend. Sit tight like a good little girl until an Akatsuki member comes to pick you up."

"Fuck your mother" the girl said angrily as she glared at him.

Kabuto laughed evilly and walked off as the girl stood up and banged her fist against the cell bars. Great, when I asked for company I didn't want a loud, arrogant teen! I rolled my eyes and sighed again as the girl looked over at me.

"Aren't you going to say anything" she asked bitterly, after I stared at her for a good ten minutes.

"Nope."

"Tch" she said turning back towards the bars "stupid old lady."

Bitch...

I glared at the girl's back and remained silent as she continued to beat on the cell bars. After a while the noise started to give me a migraine so I decided to say something.

"No one can hear you kid" I said as she glanced at me "we're all alone down here and making all that damn noise won't help you in any way!"

She glared at me for a long time then sighed in defeat and sat on the ground next to me. I leaned my back against the wall and looked over at the girl, examining her. She had long brown hair, with watery blue eyes and black glasses.

"What's your name" I asked curiously.

"It's Hope" she muttered, starting at me with sad eyes.

"Well" I said smiling deeply "nice to meet you...Hope!"

~Ruka's POV~

"I'm telling you that it's not gonna work Tsunade-sama" I explained "if we try to keep this mission a secret from Naruto, one of us is bound to slip up and accidentally tell him. More then likely it will be Sai."

"What" Sai said in disbelief, as Sakura giggled "have faith in me Ruka! I won't tell him!"

Tsunade sighed in frustration and shook her head as Yamoto glanced at us strangely. Kiba, Shino, Hinata, and Kakashi Sensei had left already on a mission to try and find the whereabouts of Orochimaru's hideout. We're suppose to head out tomorrow to provide backup; the only problem is that Tsunade doesn't want Naruto to go.