A bloody mess

Trough Astrid's eyes

Oh my Thor! What should I do?? I mean... He's shot with an arrow!! Oh Thor!!

Hiccup was laying on the ground unconscious. His right arm had a approximately 50 cm arrow stuck in is over arm.

Oh come on, Astrid! You can't just stand there! Do something!!

Breath. If someone kuts themselves with a knife they have to make a pressure on the wound and hold the wound high. Okay, so let's do this. I reminded myself that it wasn't that long to the village.

"Toothless. Go and get Valka and Gothi. Now!" I commanded.

I walked towards Hiccup and looked at his arm. It didn't look like the arrow were deep in his arm so I took the risk and pulled it out.

A big mistake!

I ripped up much of his... Ehh. Arm... And now was the wound a lot bigger than it original was. Oh my Thor! What have I done?

I ripped a big part of my shirt so my whole belly showed. I tried to tie the shirt around his arm, to stop the bleeding. Hiccup started to moan. His eyes opened.

"Astrid." He whispered squeykly and brokenly. Suddenly he got really stressed. "Toothless! Where is he?

"Sshh..." I placed my finger on his lips. "He's fine. He'll go get some help. Just look at me." I didn't want him to see the bleeding arm.

"Why? Wha-..." He tried to stand up. I could tell by his face expression that he felt the pain immediately. He turned his head towards the wound, but I stopped him by cupping his face in my hands.

I stared at him. He seemed tired and I knew him that well to know that his arm hurt every time he moved. What have I done? He's hurt and all I do is make it worse.

"Hey." He snapped me out of my thoughts. His voice were still weak, but it was all quiet in the woods. Or until now. "They're here." He nodded at a point behind my shoulder. I turned and saw Valka and the gang running towards us.

I breathed. They've comed to help.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I sighed as I walked into my house. Valka an the others took care of Hiccup up in Hiccups house. Honestly, all I wanted was to get out of there. Every time I looked at Hiccup, I felt guilty. I literally ripped up his arm... Oh Thor...

I realized that I wasn't alone in the room. Two boys at the same age as me stood in the middle of the living room. Both of them had light hair and blue eyes. One was a bit taller than me, and the other lower. I only met the low one, I knew him very well actually. Although it was something familiar with the other guy. They talked and laughed with each other and didn't notice me until I slammed the door closed. They looked confused at me.

They weren't the only ones where were confused. Just seeing him made my blood boil.  Although it's many years since last time I saw him, could I remember the summers we spent together.

He walked towards me with open arms, and a smirk.

"Long time no see, cousin!"

~ ~ ~ ~

A/n: Sorry for not posting in forever... Hehe. So what for you think? Please vote and leave a comment! Thanks!