Rejection

I hope you like it, I know this is so cliché but it won't be in the end.

I walked home like usual. My brother had ditched me to go to a party with some friends, but like he would allow me in his car anyway.

I'm a reject, a loner. I have no friends and not even one semi-friend. I know people but they all hate me, everyone does.

My name is Simone Hazel. I'm 15, a werewolf, have blonde hair and green eyes and a little chubby.

Everyone calls me a pig or a whale, saying I need to lose the wait or other wise I will eventually kill someone by knocking them out of the way.

High school sucks. I'm really the only one who cares about homework and getting work done except for the nerds, they even have more friends then me.

I made it home around five minutes later and see my brothers car parked in our driveway.

Looks like he lied again.

I walk inside and see a conversation going on.

"Speak of the devil", Rilee the slut says.

I ignore her and walk further into the house.

"What's going on?", I ask.

"We're just talking about a way for you to at least get a tiny bit attractive, but that seems to be impossible", Matt, my brother, replies.

I felt tears spring to my eyes.

I know I'm not the most attractive person in the world but I wasn't that ugly was I. Even if I was they didn't need to comment.

My mother walks into the kitchen and sighs when she see me; "Simone go to your room".

"Why?".

"I don't want to deal with you right now".

Again the tears pricked at the corners of my eyes.

I walked slowly through the crowd, people "accidentally" bumping into me.

Nearly at the stairs, I thought.

Someone stuck their legs out and me being the klutz I am, fell over.

But unfortunately I fell into someones arms, they immediately throw me off them and I land on the ground.

But that was still enough time for me to notice that there was electric like shocks when they touched me.

That's all I needed to know that that person was my mate.

"You retard. Don't jump on me", they exclaim.

I lift my head up and see Kevin. He's the most popular person in school.

"You're my mate", I whisper but everyone heard.

"Yeah right! Why would I have such an ugly, fat whale as a mate. Stop making up lies", he yelled.

Tears poured down my face as I came to the conclusion he was rejecting me.

I jumped up and ran as quickly as I could to my room and pounced onto my bed.

I stayed there crying for hours until I finally came to the conclusion that I was leaving, running away and never coming back.

So did you like it? I hope you did.

Please vote, comment and fan. I need the inspiration to keep on writing.