LA (chapter 1/inro)

"Good Morning"
    Serj tells Jordan as she walks down the stairs. She rubs her eyes to see him Drinking coffee and being on his phone.
"Mmm good morning"
    She yawns and across from him in the cramped tour bus. Jordan looks at the bus driver as he looks clearly tired. She leans in to Serj to say something to him as he leans in too.
"Has he been driving all night?"
"He insisted"
     Jordan sighs and leans back. The back door in the bus swings open as Daron walks out.
"Good morning sunshine"
     Daron says with a cheesy smile walking past Jordan messing up her hair. He sits next to her.
"Sup Daron"
      She says as he pulls out cigarettes out of his pocket. He lights one and breaths out the smoke in her face.
"Ahhhh, not much"
      He says again with the cheesy smile. Serj puts down his phone and looks at the bus driver. Daron looks out the window as I Jordan yawns again.
"Shavo still sleeping?"
"Yeah"
     Daron replies to Serj. The bus exits off the highway. System and Jordan are almost to the hotel they are staying at in LA.

~ time passes ~

     They finally reach the hotel they are to stay at for there upcoming concert.
"I'll go wake Shav"
      Serj says getting up and going to the back of the bus. Daron and Jordan get up and Stretch.
"Do you guys have a meeting?"
"Yeah we do, just need to go over some set stuff. Tomorrow we are just practicing then on Monday it's the concert"
      Daron tells Jordan. She nods and grabs her phone to put that in her calendar. Shavo and Serj walk out.
"Morning brother"
     Shavo says to Daron as he yawns. The crew all get dressed and get ready to leave. Later the bus driver comes back with out room keys.
"Four rooms"
    He says putting the keys on the table for them.
" Thank you, Now go get some sleep you need it."
   Jordan says hugging the Driver. They all exit the bus to a dozen fans waving and saying hi. They of course do pictures and auto graphs. In the middle Jordan takes a funny picture of Daron with Shavo in the. back.
You've never looked so great sir"
   Says smiling. After they are done they go into the hotel and get to there rooms to relax...

-

Hey guys!!!! I decided i wanted to write this shavo fan fiction. If it's not good i apologize. I'll try to keep up as it's very hard to. My goal is to have a new chapter every week or so. I hope you enjoy please comment any suggestions or opinions you think i might need help on or stuff :)
  One more thing. If my spelling or grammar is off i apologize. I can't particularly spell very well or have good grammar ahah. So i apologize!
~ hope you enjoy thank you :)
ps. if the story doesn't have acrate dates of when the concerts were or if they even had a concert they I do that on purpose to make the plot easier to write :)