[4] Texts and Cigarettes

Bailey laughed as Joe kept poking her sides

"Stop it." Bailey said, pushing him away playfully. Jon looked up from his place in the ring. His eyes immediately met Bailey's bright smile.

"Jon!"

Jon looked away from the laughing pair and towards the small boy that was running towards him. Bailey stopped laughing as she watched her son run towards Jon. Ryder's tiny arms making their way around Jon's legs.

"Hey buddy. I told you we'd see each other again." Jon said, ruffling Ryder's hair.

"Can we wrestle today?" Ryder asked, "I get bored with JoJo and mommy at the gym."

Bailey sent Joe a smile as he walked off towards the weights. She was scared to walk towards Jon because of what happened last night, but at the same time she wanted to go towards him. Those texts that he sent her last night, reassured her that she had nothing to worry about when she's around him. It was like he was trying to start over with her and she was more than happy to do that with him as well.

"You gotta ask your mom, kid." Jon said, looking over at Bailey. Bailey immediately looked over at him at the mention of her. She didn't want things to be awkward, but she also didn't know how to act so normal around him. Jon was probably the only person to make her extremely nervous. There was something about Jon that immediately made her lose her confident, loud self in two seconds.

Bailey walked over at them, slowly. Her eyes never once leaving Jon.

"Is it okay if I show him a couple things?" Jon asked as soon as Bailey was close enough.

"Please, mommy, Jon promised he would teach me..."

Bailey put a piece of hair behind her ear, "Don't hurt my baby, Jon."

"I would never do such a thing, Sweetheart." Jon told her with a small smirk. She looked away from him. She hated that he had such an effect on her. The way that he would talk to her with such ease, pissed her off because she could never talk to him like that unless she was mad.

He would never seem nervous around her. They slept together yet he acts like everything was normal with the way he talks to her. He never made things awkward or looked uncomfortable when they talked to each other. Bailey would try to put up some bitchy act, but on the inside she was freaking out. She didn't know how to act normal around him, especially because of what happened.

She watched on as Jon got on his knees in front of Ryder, preparing to teach him.

She wished that Ryder wouldn't have gotten so attached to Jon. He never asked Joe to teach him to wrestle, and that's knowing that Ryder has been around to watch Joe train in the ring. Bailey knew that the only reason Ryder was so attached to Jon and not Joe was because Ryder knew that Jon didn't have anything with his mom.