Neglected, Rejected, Unloved-*New Edition*

This is the new edition of NUR, hope you all will like the new change towards this book.

I know I suck by suddenly saying that I would stop writing the other book, but I feel much better with this edition. Feel free to give comments about this edition!

Thanks, ilikepiggyssss

*****************************************************************

Profile:

Main:Layla Flurfield, 16 years old

Father: Mark Rich 

Mother: MacKenzie Flurfield

Step-Mother: Stacy Blair

Step-brother: Eric Blair

Wolf: Hazel

***************************************************************

Prologue

Layla Flurfield is a 16 year old girl who lives in the small town of Totness, in United Kingdom.

All her life, she has no idea of who her father is. Her mother, the Mackenzie Flurfield, was always away on her so called business trips that they hardly ever saw each other, maybe once or twice a month, but that was it.

Stacy Blair, her step-mother, or so she claimed, who until now could not prove that she was married before to her father, stayed at their house ever since Layla was six and saw the two shadows of Stacy and her son, Eric, walk into the house, escaping the thunders of water outside, dripping water onto the polished floor. Somehow, Mackenzie Flurfield did not mind the fact that she stayed at their house, not that she had the time to worry about these things when all she ever does was fly around the world.

It was obvious to say that her step-mom, which she was forced to call her that, hated Layla from the moment when she came downstairs out of curiousity. She was out of bed, her feet were bare, her hair was messy, her night clothes ruffled. Stacy gave her look of distaste before turning her chin away, ignoring her presence. Well, the fact that her mother wasn't there to help her defend the visciousness of Stacy, didn't help and further encouraged the bullying of Layla.

Eric, to say was a sweet little boy. But that was before he turned 14 and exposed himself to the dark claws of Stacy. Immediately after their long chat, Eric began using the same look of disgust to look at Layla. 

In a small town such as Totness, news spread quickly. Soon, everyone began to look at Layla the same way. She had no friends and was lonely. Constantly bullied. It began such a routine that even the bruises, the kicks, the hateful snide comments did not affect Layla. It was like the wind, the breeze. Just as natural, but is always there.

*Some little things from me*

Hi all! Thanks for reading to this small fiction of mine

I hope you like it! Even though this chapter may not have much werewolf stuff but it will definitely come in the next few chapters, so do carry on reading. Thanks so much!

Chapter 1: The Usual...

 Layla woke up with a rain of shower dumped on her.

Opening her eyes in surprise, Eric, stood in front of her with the bucket. She shouldn't have been surprised it was him who did it. However it had been a while that he used this way to wake her up, usually it was a kick or a punch. No shouting though, or Stacy, evil step-mom, would just barge in complaining of a headache because of the noise, then blaming me. But, it seemed that Eric didn't really like her screeching so he stopped the shouting but not really the punches.