Breathless

A burst of warn air hit me suddenly. I kept my eyes closed, and I could no longer hear anything but a strong ringing in my ears, so my feeling was the only thing I had left. The strong hands laid me down softly onto what I'm assuming was a bed. I clenched my teeth, ready for yet another person to have a go at me when I felt a soft blanket pulled over me, and a soft, slightly wet kiss placed upon my forehead. What's going on? I couldn't think too much, because I fell asleep quickly after.

I was awoken to a loud screaming. I sat up quickly, only greeted to a pounding headache and a sore body. A loud scream was let from me too as I looked around and had no idea where I was. A pale man ran into the room, out of breath, then smiled once his piercing blue eyes met mine.
"Who are you?!" I screamed.
"My name's Andy. And you're Emily, yeah?" His smooth, deep voice gave me an odd instant relief.
"Yeah..." was all I could choke out.
"Here," he pulled out a large shirt out of his closet, and a baggy pair of black basketball shorts out of his drawer "Put these on and come on out, Emily.".
As soon as the door closed behind him, I stood up, (still with the pounding headache) and pulled my dirty, torn shirt off of me, and pushed his over me, along with putting the huge basketball shorts onto myself. I walked over to his dresser where there was a picture of a beautiful woman with long blonde hair, and red lipstick on. My fingers traced gently over the frame, collecting the dust off of it. She was gorgeous, unbelievably astonishing. I gave myself a small amount of time to intake everything around me. The clean, quiet room, and the man outside of this door awaiting for my appearance to breakfast, assumably. I took a deep breath, then opened the door, noticing blue eyes quickly. He looked like a fox, with the way he scanned every one of my features with a saddened face. His posture straightened and he cleared his throat as I gave him a small smile.
"Right here," he pointed to the table in his apartment, and pulled out a chair for me. I gracefully sat down in it, but kept constant eye contact with the man. He sat down across from me, and pulled out my wallet, and my once perfect, but now dirty and torn collar out of his back pocket. I snatched up my collar and immediately tied it around my neck. I'd just have to get repairs another time.
"It's not good to go through other people's things, especially not to find out who they are." I said softly.
"It's not good to be so careless, and be snatched up by some man either, now is it? He could've done way worse, you're lucky I was there, kid."
"I didn't ask you to be there-" my voice started to shake.
"But I was, and that's why you're still alive. Now eat, yeah?"