Chapter 12. The Word Bliss

We all almost spit out our meatloaf at the dinner table laughing our buns off. Gram told us about her childhood and my great great Aunt Ruth and her 5 husbands and bratty children, 12 of them. They all had names starting with the letter a. Arthur, Andrew, Alexandra, Albert, Addison, Andrea, Anthony, Abigail, Arnold, Allison, Ariel and Ashley. Why the letter a you ask, no one knew. Which was the funniest part. I'll make sure to never give my children a name starting with the letter a. Not that I'm planning on having children or anything. Henry almost spit out his food when I though. Hat and Gram starting laughing as Henry laughed and I laughed to. I almost had to give him the hemlock maneuver. Gram almost peed her pants. Then Henry has to say something, "Whose the guardian angel here?" we were all almost rolling on the floor from laughter.

Gram sent us to hang out elsewhere while she cleaned up so we walked only a few steps to my bedroom and I closed the door and auto magically tackled Henry unto my bed and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He liked it.

"Lily, what's gotten into you?" he asked with a smile.

"I don't exactly know but the more time I spend with you the more I want you. Strange right?" I say almost embarrassed but not quite, it’s Henry we are talking about. I could tell him anything.

"I've been feeling the same way." now it was his turn to tackle me into the pillows. I smiled down at me and I couldn't take my eyes off his gorgeous blues. I could feel my hair sprained across the pillows and I just couldn't help but smile at him. I put my hands in his hair and he moved a strand of hair away from my eyes.

"You are so beautiful. It’s amazing how beautiful you are." I was blushing.

I'm nothing compared to you. I could help but think. I kissed my lips, "you're the only one who thinks that." he whispered into my ear as his kissed my neck. I didn't want him to stop.

He made me feel like I was the mow amazing person unearth even though I know he is. I was I so lucky to find him or for him to find me. I started to chuckle through my moans. He stopped and looked at me. He knew what I was thinking; we have to thank Steven Walker when we, hopefully not soon, meet him.

"I'll make sure to thank him for making it possible for me to meet the most perfectly imperfect girl of my dreams. My soul mate. I love saying it because it's true." I just gazed at him. I pulled on the collar of his shirt so I could kiss his beautiful lips and smile as I do it. I'll never stop loving him.

A few minutes later I hear Gram,                                                                                            

"You kids want dessert?" we look at each other and race to the kitchen. He threw me over his shoulder and we greeted Gram.

"Yes please." we both say. Gram looks at us with love and smiles. Henry placed me gentle on my feet and we looked at the dessert in front of us. Strawberry shortcake. It's the best. Henry gets gram a slice and she goes to the living room and flicks on the TV. Henry grabs another piece but just before he goes to grab the whip cream I take it and squirt some onto his nose.

"Aww... You look so cute." I say chuckling.

"Wait till I get ahold of you. You'll be the cutesy thing since baby sea turtles were discovered." and before I know it. He grabs the can out of my hand. I give him a competitive glare then run for it but he already knows where I'm going to run to so it only takes him a matte of 30 seconds of running around the kitchen to catch me in one arm and squirt with the other. I open my mouth to get some in there. Luckily and I think on purpose most of it gets in the mouth. But I could feel some in my hair and on my nose and chin. He releases me after much of a fight.

"There. Now you are just perfect." I smile at him and he does the same. I don't even bother to take the cream off. We sit down at the table both covered in cream. I think the funniest part was that Gram was too oblivious to notice. We just couldn't stop laughing. Gram finally looked at us and did a double take.

"What in the world happ... I don't even want to know." she turned back to the TV and we continued to eat in pure bliss.

Bliss, what a perfect word to describe how I felt with Henry in my life. Without him I would be the complete opposite and probably suicidal. So in a way Henry has already saved me and more.