Memoirs of a Teenage Vampire Queen-Chapter 13

Christines POV

-------------------------------------

"Y-y-y-your're w-w-w-what?" I stuttered, trying to swallow what he had just said.

"I. Am. Married." He whispered.

"WHAT!?" I screamed and jumped up out of my chair.

"YOU'RE FUCKING WHAT!?" I continued to scream, hot tears streaming down my face.

"MARRIED?! YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED CHASE?!" I was lucid, screaming at the top of my lungs, filling the house with anxiety. My screaming was disturbing the Vampire residence, how funny.

"Christine. Please, baby, let me explain." Chase tried to get in a word or two, but my rage had burst from its cage and set my skin on fire.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BABY YOU SHIT! MY NAME IS CHRISTINE!"

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I let out a frustrated scream at the top of my lungs and balled my fist up tight, then slammed it into Chases face.

I picked up my purse as tears poured out of my eyes and my face flushed with embarrassment as I realized that everyone in the house must've known.

"Oh my god! I'm such a fucking dumbass. Fuck!" I screamed as I ran up the stairs, dropping my shoes on the stairs as I went.

Reaching my door, I turned the knob and let myself in, Sarah right behind me. Safely with my behind the door, I slammed it with all my might. Yes, in poor Sarah's face. I opened the door quickly.

"I'm sorry Sar, but please just go away. I'd like to be alone."

==========================

Song choice for this next section:

Hear Me Now by Framing Hanley

This is truly a great song, and I would provide the link but I can't get access to it right now, or really ever when I write. =/ sorry folks. I suck, I know lol

============================

I closed the door lightly and locked it, slamming my forehead into in repeatedly.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm so stupid." I repeated as my forehead touched the door each time. I threw my purse across the room, the contents spreading all over the place.

I stumbled blindly over to my bed and collapsed on the floor next to it. I laid on the floor and wrapped my arms around my waist, bringing my knees up as far as possible. My crying was uncontrollable and my heart was broken beyond any repair.

I did the only thing my body would allow.

I laid there and cried.

I rocked. I turned. I cried. I sobbed. The anger and pain I was feeling wouldn't disappear, it would be etched into my very soul for all of eternity.

I cried because I was heartbroken.

I cried because the memories I'd created with Chase over the last month and a half, I would have to suffer through for eternity.

I cried because I was going to live forever as a Vampire, never to have another normal day as a teenager ever again.

I cried because I would never see my family again.

I cried because as I prepared to graduate and kissed my friends goodbye, I knew inside that I would have to watch them grow old and change, watch them whither away into nothingness, yet I would not.