Of Dream and Memory

Jonathan was at his mahogany polished desk in the library playing with his chess piece of queen. He rolled the piece between his fingers calculating his next move in the chess he's playing himself. If one's taking roles of two players, of oneself and of his rival player, one's able to predict his adversary on move. He rested his cheek on his fist smirking at his own game he's playing when he dropped the crystal white king with his own queen. Leonardo barged in through the door walking straight to where Jonathan was sitting in amusement at his sight and grabbed his jaw roughly lifting Jonathan's chin towards his face.

"You knew it your son is in human's hands", Leonardo squeezed his jaw. His son had been missing for quite days and Jonathan was calm about the whole situation as if he had known it might eventually happen.

"But it doesn't concern you a bit as if you knew who it's or rather should I say you could  be the one..."
Jonathan locked his arm around Leonardo's neck and slammed his head on the table.

"I know what're you up to and I know too what's it you want from my son", Jonathan pressed Leonardo's cheek against the table with his hand.

 "Let's say I'm the one after his abduction and I will make sure you'd never reach him."

"It's not an ordinary human..", Leonardo's eyes widen with hitch in his breath when Jonathan laughed pulling away from him and turned his back to him.

"Do you think an ordinary being can protect my child?"
Jonathan threw him a smirk over his shoulder and left the library. Leonardo gritted his teeth in anger and straightened up adjusting his coat. He should have known  why Jonathan was still staying at his mansion. If Jonathan was playing this game with him, he'll make sure he loses his son in front of his own eyes. He grinned and went to take a nice bath before he could go down for dinner. He cleaned, washing himself off and tied the knot of his bath robe. He stopped midway passing the mirror and screamed at his own reflection.

Pink hair

"Now tell me yourself who put colour in uncle's shampoo?", Elizabeth twisted the ears of both twins.
"Jonnie did..."
"Elle did..."
"Mama he's lying..."
"Mama she's lying she did it"

-
 Jared touched lip of cop hat and smirked at Renesmee's who was standing near the kitchen counter in white see through button down shirt that was barely covering her undies. Two button were down in front revealing her cleavage and she bit her lower lip seductively and leaned back with her hands pressed against the shelf.
"I'm here to arrest you ma'am", he spoke rubbing  his nose with thumb.
"What's my crime officer?", she turned her back to him and bent forward throwing him a glance over her shoulder. Jared smirk and walked behind her putting his hands on her waist teasing her with a slight rub.
"Your crime is you're the most sexy lady on this earth that has wronged me", he suck on the sensitive spot behind her ear and she mewled tossing her head back over his shoulder.

"What you gonna do with me officer?"

Jared smiled against her skin nibbling on her earlobe and traced his hands up on her collar bone and started to undo her buttons.
"I'm afraid we've to do some investigation". Jared grabbed his wrists twisting her arms at her back and clinked the metal cuffs.
"What would be the penalty?" She asked blowing hot breath on his neck. Jared growled grabbing her rear roughly and hoisted her on his hips searing her mouth in a kiss. He carried her to their study room and placed her on a chair.
"What're you doing officer?" She eyed him who threw his hat at her and started stripping while smirking devilishly.

"I'm going to tease you by touching myself"

"Jared, you don't!"

He removed his shirt tossing it in a corner and sneaked his fingers to pull shirt over his head revealing his hard sex packs. Renesmee glared at him knowing he's a such a tease to her already coiled up body that would break at any given minute. He licked at his own thumb that made Renesmee to moisten her own lips in eagerness. He crooked his index finger and nipped at his own skin altering between sucking and licking.