Part 2

(Rk's POV)

(One Year Later)

It's been more than a year since Miss. Malik joined my company & I slowly started growing feelings for her since the day she nursed me when I fell sick. I loved the care she showed for me. It made me feel loved. I have never been loved by anyone before. I am an only child to my parents, thankfully. Yes, I am thankful to them for not having another kid. I would have been in total mess wondering how to handle my brother or sister because I don't know to handle myself. I am a self constructed man not guided & guarded by my parents as they were too busy in quarreling. I had a very traumatic childhood. Never been in a peaceful atmosphere. At one point my parents got divorced & part their ways away & I had been in a tug of war. Both of them fighting for my custody. I didn't want to live with either of them & that's what exactly I said when the judge asked with whom I want to live. I just wanted to run far away from them but my ill fate, my custody was given to my mom & my dad can have me & spend time on weekends. I hated my parents even more when they totally forgot about me & remarried to their own love affairs. When I attained major I left both of them back in London & came to India, lived with my grandparents but didn't depend on them, I joined college & did various part time jobs to pay my expenses & once I completed my Masters in Administration, I set up my own business which brought me to the place where I am now. Rich, Successful, Arrogant, Egoistic & workaholic.

If anything is missing in my life then it would be True Love. I want to be loved by someone & that someone is Miss. Malik. I feel happy when she is around me. I feel complete. I don't believe in love at first sight crap, but I should agree I had a spark for her since the very first day she joined as my secretary. Then I started admiring her, her sincerity, her down to earth nature, her patience, her care, her love, everything about her tucked my heart and I fell 'In love with my secretary'. Yes, I just not want her. I need her, all my life. I don't know whether she loves me or not. She has never shown any sign of liking or interest for me which really hurts me. Only a few times I have caught her staring me while taking my dictation or traveling with me in car & I don't know whether to take that as a love sign. But I don't care, I just want her so I am gonna let her no my feelings to her, may be after that she will start feeling for me too. If she still rejects me, then I can be very persuasive. No one dare to deny Rk's wishes or wants or words or orders. And I am sure, Miss. Malik is well aware of that.

Tonight we are having new year's eve party in Purple Orchid Hotel & I have invited all my staffs so Miss. Malik will definitely be there, if not also I will make sure she attends by assigning some work to her & force her to stay with me, which I am doing more often these days just to hold her to me for long by over loading her with works & once she complete I will drive her home. So yeah, I can't find a better time than this to confess my love to Miss. Malik. I just wish to welcome her into my life along with the new year.

__0__

I am impatiently waiting for Miss. Malik to reach the party venue. Already the party is going on full swing but still she hasn't arrived. I let myself to the bar counter & order a flute of white crispy wine. I take the glass in my hand & casually glance around & my eyes land on a beautiful sight. Miss. Malik walking slowly & gracefully, draped in a beautiful black net saree, her gloss rich hair streaming down over her breast. This is not the first time I am seeing her in saree, even in her sister's marriage which took place two months back I have seen her in silk saree. I felt so happy to take part in her family function, I have never attend one before that. Every time I see her in saree my heart skip a beat. She is just wow. She has a perfect hour glass figure. Suddenly she catches me staring at her & she smiles at me politely. I just rise my wine glass little & nod my head acknowledging her presence. Then she mingles with her friends gang while I take that time to calm my nerves & wait for the right time to confess.