Chapter 29

(Guys I need help! I had 6k and half reads! I got 700 reads in one day! I can't believe that! I love you all :*
Anyways I wondered something. Do you want me to tell you on every chapter what song can you listen while reading? So like this chapter you should listen to "wake me up inside" while reading. It would be fun. If you want me to vote and comment yes! :) love you :)

Maya's POV

We went downstairs. My body is shaking still. All what I was thinking of was jake. Coming here to take me with him again. I was thinking of Justin who will literally die cause I'm not with him and he goes there to pick me and jake may shot him.
I was thinking that this will be the last day in my life and maybe for Justin too. I wonder how he left!

My eyes meet Ryan's. I don't even remember the last time I saw him. Or even if I saw him before! I want to know but Justin was right next to me.

"Hey..." He said moving his eyes up and down my body.
"It's maya" Justin said pulling me away from him.
"I'm Ryan" he said giving me his hand but Justin pushed it away.

It's like he was going to eat me. But I can't believe in one of Justin's friends! Justin knows him more then I do so nobody knows what's going in his mind.

"What's wrong bro?" Ryan said.
"Nothing she is just tiered and wants to sleep" Justin said looking at me with do-what-I-just-said look.

I smiled at him proving or trying to prove what Justin said.

"Okay good night beauty" Ryan said.
"Good night" I finally talked.

Justin took me from my waist and leaned me to go upstairs.

"And where I'm doing to sleep?" He yelled at us.

"Serve yourself" Justin said and smiling at me.

"Fine" Ryan said again.

We went upstairs. Justin locked the door behind us. It's like Ryan will come and take me with him or do something else.

"What's wrong with you?" I giggles at Justin when I reached the bed.
"Nothing! He is just...you know" he said.
"Yes I know" I rolled my eyes and lay on the bed.

Suddenly we heard some talk downstairs.

Justin looked at me and then he opened the door and close it behind him. Okay know I'm scared! Again!

Justin was overreacting with Ryan! It doesn't even seem that they are best friends!

Maybe Justin had a reason for doing that! Why not.

I stopped thinking about this shit cause there been like 10min that Justin went downstairs and didn't came back.

If it wasn't something big he would come and tell me but he didn't come back.

Should I go down?

Without thinking I jumped out the bed and I opened the door slowly.

I went downstairs and I saw Justin , Ryan , Harry and melody!

What the hell?

"Maya" melody jumped in my arms. It's like she was crying!

"What's wrong?" I took her out the hug to look at her.

"Nothing it's just... Ryan told us how he knew that you guys are hiding from the police and..." She said while looking away from my eyes.

What's happening?

I looked away for Ryan and he looked on the floor.

"What's wrong guys? How you knew Ryan?" I said walking toward Ryan.