The Parking Lot Blood Bath

“This is all your fault.”

                Those were the first words to escape Jesse’s mouth when she woke up. He hands were bound behind her with a pair of handcuffs and her feet were bound to the two front legs of the chair.

As a response, Shane crossed one leg over the other and tilted his head back. His hands were chained, but he acted relaxed. There wasn’t much he could do being tied up and handicapped.

“Are all handicap addicts as relaxed as you?” Rowland asked, examining Jakub’s face though he was speaking to his old friend.

                The blonde-of course- felt uncomfortable with the ‘examination’ and spat in the redhead’s face. Like Jesse, he was bound by the wrists and legs. Rowland punched him in the jaw, causing his seat to fall to the side due to the power of the blow. You could hear the sound of Jakub’s skull hit the concrete. Jesse thrashed in her seat to move to his side, but with no avail.

“Tell me, Rowland. Are all ginger’s soulless or is that your special brew of asshole?”

                The redhead shot Shane a death glare, but a smirk took hold of his lips. Slowly he picked Jakub’s chair up with him still in it and snapped his fingers. As if on cue, a petite woman emerged from a heavy door and looked at Shane. Her eyes danced flirtatiously at him before turning all of her attention to Rowland. As far as she was concerned, Jesse and Jakub were just dust in the air.

“Take this kid to the hospital.” Rowland ordered, watching with delight as the woman jumped at the tone of his voice before removing the blonde from the room.

                When the three of them were left in the not-so-fancy underground parking lot, the redhead sauntered over to Jesse. His eyes danced with want and lust. Placing his hand in his pocket, Rowland grabbed his switch blade and showed it to Shane.

“I don’t like that comment of yours, Shane. So I’m going to slaughter her-“ He pointed his blade at Jesse while tilting his head in the opposite direction, “And then I’m going to have some fun with you, my one foot wonder.”

                A scowl spread across Shane’s face. He wasn’t sure what made him angrier: the fact he was going to kill Jesse, or the fact that he had been called a one foot wonder. Sure, he had only one foot-well it was more like one and a half legs- thanks to a little problem he had gotten into years before. If he remembered correctly, he lost it for the same smart ass question he had asked earlier.

“So, little Jesse,” He purred, ignoring the other as he leaned forward toward the girl. “Should I take you to my home or—“

                Before Rowland could finish his disgusting question, Jesse bashed her forehead against him. Reeling back, the redhead grabbed hold of his nose and held it as the pain seared through his head.

“You’re a feisty one.” He smirked, holding his nose.

“I learn it from my mother.”

“Ah, that’s right,” He smirked, removing his hand from his face, “You’re the judge’s daughter. Did you already know that Shane? Little girl Jesse is Judge McAdams’ daughter!”

                Shane kept quiet, his eyes travelling to the door as he bit the inside of his cheek. Automatically, Jesse became more suspicious. What did she have to do with anything?

“Hey Jesse, what do you think your father would do to get your body? Think he loves you enough to let a friend of mine out of prison? He’s been in there for quite a long time and I- well me and Shane need her out.”