Camp(1D Fanfic. but mostly Liam)

Day 01 at camp

Okay, this is my adventure journal. I am going to write every single day at camp. It's summer, the parents don't want to be bothered while the kids like me get restless and bored. So they just send us off to somewhere. That's parents.

So I'm Tricia Lopez. The perfectly normal, Filipino-Spanish, brown eyed, black haired, tall, slim girl who lives with a mom and a dad and a appearance-addict sister who hates our pet cat. There, that's who I am.

Just to make something clear, I will never ever have a crush. Boys are just friends to me and that is that. So if I mention any dudes here, they're just good friends. Anyways, I'm just sixteen. I have five friends who are guys and one friend that's a girl. Boys are easier to make friends with. They don't get hurt right away with what you say, do to them. They're not as fussy and avoid attention.

Now that I've made myself clear, let me explain what happend today.

5am

I'm getting a headstart and starting my morning with milk, cereals and a healthy fruit platter. Taking a bath in a bit.

6am

Mom's asking why I'm so excited to leave. As if they're not excited to let me go for three weeks. Then I make sure I have all the things I'll need. Bugspray, flashlight, rope,gloves, first-aid kit, and yeah, some t-shirts and shorts were shoved in too.

7am

Dad's getting tired of trying to wake Melly up. (my sister) I'm just doing research on the history of Camp Gorgon

8am

Melly wakes up an hour before we leave for the train station. We realised she hadn't even packed yet. And some cat fur seemed to have been clogging the drain. Melly takes a bath using cold water. She did not enjoy it. To top that off, the bathroom was flooded and tiny cat furs were floating around.

9am

Mom's getting all emotional as we board the train a quarter before 10. She thinks her babies won't be babies by the time we get back. Melly said that she won't stop   putting make-up so she'll be fine. I just hugged and kissed then left before I even cry.

10am

I've already finished a whole chapter of my favorite book by the time Melly comes in with a runny nose, red eyes and tear-soaked cheeks. But of course, she'll apply some blush later on. We begin waving to our parents as the train chugs away.

11am

Melly listens to her iPod while I sleep. Hey, I woke up at 5.

12pm

Were here at camp checking-in. About to head to tthe canteen for lunch. Melly and I go our seperate ways because she belongs to the kids-school division.Then after lunch, we go to our rooms and start unpacking. Not much unpacking for me. So I just nap again.

After my glorious nap, I freshen up and head to the camp centre. My 6 besties are there. Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Perrie (Zayn's galfriend). We take the last row of the venue and slip our hoods on. We follow a no-attention rule. I don't know why, but Liam sent me a really questionable text.

Liam: "You look great today. New hairdo for camp?"

I shot him a really? glare while he shrugged. 

The host who was about our age, marched up on the stage and introduced herself.

"What's up guys? I'm Megan Charleston. I'm from UK, but I migrated to Kansas. So I'll be like your guide around the place and answer some of your question that are unrelated to my social status."

Some guys were sighing.

"I know, I know but you guys are here for camp. Not you know? 'kay, back to the subject. Each one of you have been assigned to your rooms right? Some of you have identical keys and that's because you two or even three will be bunkmates. Great, now you were  paired up with someone randomly. Now listen closely because you two will be sharing rooms.  Scout Master Steven will be checking in on you from time-to-time. Here it goes.

Lilac Evans with Jane Garcia in room 78

Zayn Malik with Jonas Bubble in room 54

Grace Mantecon and Daniel Ford in room 3

Patricia Lopez and Perrie Edwards in room 90, wow, pretty nice room the two of you.

Liam Payne, you're with me.

Gary Doo and Nathan Pong in room 25"

The list goes on and on, Then my phone pings.

Liam: "Were together yay! : ) Me and Megan."

Tricia: "Good for you"

Liam: "Wats wrong with u?"

Tricia: "Nuthin'"

I listened to all the Asian last names and even the wierd ones that sounded like spitting out phlegm.

After all the names were mentioned, Megan went through some safety measures and important rules and thingamabobbalyjiggies.

Then it was FINALLY time to get to know our bunkmates, but I know mine very well already.

Going/at the room

"Lopez, wait up!" Perrie was running up the stairs to catch up with me. She was carrying designer branded luggages like Gucci and Chanel just like they were old worn out back-packs. I must admit, she alone as a billionaire is quite solid.

"Perrie?" We walked to the room together and gasped at the sight from our window. The room in front of our's was Liam's. 

"Hey Trish, isn't that Liam? And why is Charleston curling her hair around her finger? Liam's just playing with his Gameboy!"

"Dunno Edwards, dunno." My heart sank a little because that was the first time I saw Liam with another girl like that.

"Well, I'm gonna get some shadday.Night."

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Nah, my dinner's yours." With that she locked that bathroom door. I opened the expensive lunch kit and saw lamb chops, sauteed mushrooms and a lot more of food than a person as fit as Perrie could eat. Though the Megan moment was unappetizing and I couldn't eat anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

New story! I'm gonna take a while in updatin' so bear with me cuz I'm working on the Contrary, my other fab story u should definitely read.