Arix is a inspirational idiot (7)

Im back from the woods...never going back lol :D

I think I can get into doing an upload per day hehe. Well without further ado...idk how to spell it but w/e

Enjoy

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

-----------------------

Chapter Seven

-----------------------

It had been a week since the incident at Flyboy's house. Since then I had been avoiding both him and Ithureil like the plague. At home I trained the new fallen for any upcoming attacks while giving him the cold shoulder, not even so much as a sideways glance.

School was harder to deal with since I had Flyboy in all my classes though after dodging him for about a couple days I think he got the hint. Though could I really be mad at him...do i have that right, I mean its not his fault that he's...you know what never mind.

I was in the middle of training a group how to block and attack while watching anothers learned how to fight with a sword. Both groups were doing well but their stamina sucked bad. If they were to get attacked at this moment they would be killed in a blink of an eye.

I walked out from another training session with the new members...their promising though they have to work at it. When they finally come for us we will be ready and then some. I will not disappoint them and I will not be the reason we're all wiped out. They wanted a fight so the bastards have got one.

I walked down the main corridor and turned down the west wing, down the stone steps that were illuminated by torch and into my seat. I was still about five minutes late but it really didn't matter since I was here now, a small offence than to not have shown up at all. "Alright boys and girls why was I called here on this terrific day?" I asked looking around the table.

"You have been training the recruits yes?" Arianna asked from her seat. I swear these guys do nothing when I leave.

"Yes I have actually." I replied resting my head in my hand.

Another elder spoke up "how is their progress?" He asked.

"Their ok...but need loads more instruction, in other words...they fucking suck." I said smiling a bit. Someone needs to liven the area up.

'How is school?" Arianna asked leaning from her seat.

"It fucking sucks...big time!" I exclaimed. School is just super boring.

Ariana stifled a laugh "I meant how is everything going in terms of homework and such." She asked.

"Great...I think, I don't really do much there since its still like the beginning of the semester." I said thinking of that last part, only the beginning of the semester. That means I have forever and a day left of school.

"How are your grades, I bet they suck" Arix said with a grin. What, is it his life's mission to piss me off?

Deep breaths Crisann...Deep breaths "Actually im sure they dont suck Arix." I retorted.

His smile grew wider "Oh but of course they will if you don't get that project done." He said. My eyes narrowed and I threw a scowl to him.

"How the hell do you know about that?" I asked. There was no way he could've known.

"Dear dear Crisann, its my job to know and besides I have a source." He said.

"And who might this source be, perhaps I've met him or her." I replied keeping the venom out of my voice.

"Oh indeed you have met him, you have definitely met him." He said smugly.

"You know what I don't care, but as for that project you can shove it up your ass because im not finishing it." I said crossing my hands over my arms.

"And why not?" Arianna asked looking me in the face.

"Because, there were some...issues with my partner." I said. If i got back there..things might happen

"Oh so Crisann backs down from a challenge now...I see that our leader may not be a leader at all... a coward is more like it." Arix taunted from his seat.

"Arix you know I never back down from a challenge!" I said eyeing him. I could go back their anytime I felt like it...

"Oh really?" He retorted. "Then why arnt you over there right now working on the damn project!" He said rising from his seat.

"Because its like..complicated." I said rising from my seat also. We both stared each other down with the other elders watching us under the bright glow cast by the chandelier.

"Complicated or are you just scared of something?" He said.

"Im afraid of nothing!" I yelled in return.

"Then go over there now...come on Crisannthamum show me you can handle this!" He yelled.

"Fine alright, give me one hour and ill drive my ass over there so fast it'll make your head spin." I said getting nose to nose with him.

The other elders just watched the stare off in amusement as we continued to stare at each other. Minutes past with neither of us blinking and I was starting to think he wasn't going to lose until finally he blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Oh yeah Crisann for the win!!" I said as I jumped from my position and high-fived the elders.

Arix put his head in his hands and groaned, defeat has to be a bitch. "I expect great things from you, alright Crisann don't hesitate to take on any challenge." Arix said looking a tad proud.

"Thanks for the reverse psychology, it helped a lot. Oh and next time try not blinking." I said as I ran out.

I ran to my room and picked out what I was going to wear and got in the shower.

After washing all the dirt, sweat and blood off of me I got out the shower. Hurrying up I combed the few tangles still left while eyeing myself in the mirror. All right woman you're going to work on the project, no ogling and no kissing! I walked over to the black makeup stand and applied a bit of mascara and eyeshadow. I put my piercings back in seeing as I wasn't going to get fighting at his house.

I slipped on my black converses after putting my top and pants on and left my room. I hopped down the steps, grabbed my denim jacket, backpack and headed out.

I hopped into Rose and started playing some A7x as I drove through massive amounts of traffic. Gahh, this part of the city needs to learn how to drive, some angry soccer mom cut me off. I yelled some expletives out the window much to her shocked face.

Thirty grueling road rage filled minutes later i pulled off up to the gate of Flyboy's house. After letting him know it was me he opened the giant gate I drove through.

I turned Rose's engine off and grabbed my backpack from the passenger side. I strode up the brick walkway feeling brave as hell.

As I stepped on the porch I became aware of another presence, something ancient and extremely powerful yet oddly familiar. I rang the bell And waited a minute before it opened.

My senses heightened on full alert. This woman...I know her.

It all makes sense now, the extra security, the area, the location, the architecture of the house, everything. I forced a smile as her face came into full view.The same woman that tried to kill me years ago is now standing in front of my face.

Yeah the piercings are definitely coming out.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Fan

If you want :)

Love you guys

//Integrity~Love~Unity\\

~Ken