Developing

Later that day around 2 Nicole got a message from Jacob on Instagram saying to bring her bathers
Texts:
Jacob: Hey! At 3 instead can you come to mine?
Nicole: sure!
Jacob: oh and bring bathers
Nicole: k
End of texts
Nicole looked and found some bathers (pic above)
Nicole's prov:
I was getting ready to go to Jacobs 'The hottest guy in school and the guy every girl likes except for me', I don't even know why I said yes to go to his house! People will think I like him! And believe me I don't even like jacob in a friend way so how am I supposed to like him in any other way?

Jacobs prov:
Nicole was coming over and I was so excited! I really liked her and I had a massive crush on her. Don't tell anyone but the reason I told her to bring her bathers so she can go swimming with me was just to see her in a swim suit...

Nicole's prov:
It's 2:45 and I decided I should find an outfit to wear over my bathers (pic below)

//10 minutes later//Still Nicole's prov:Its 2:55 and it was time to leave so I grabbed my backpack that had towels and all I needed and walked out the door (of course shutting it behind me), I rushed over to Jacob's, I walked up the front steps on...

Still Nicole's prov:
Its 2:55 and it was time to leave so I grabbed my backpack that had towels and all I needed and walked out the door (of course shutting it behind me), I rushed over to Jacob's, I walked up the front steps onto his front porch and knocked on the door nervously wondering what the hell was going to happen between the time I would be there, It took jacob 15 seconds to answer "hey" "hey" I responded "come in", I walked into his house, IT SMELT LIKE VANILLA! OH MY SHIT!. I sniffed the air smelling the strong sent of vanilla "I'm sorry if the house smells, my mum lights a lot of candles" "it's okay, my mum does the same" I smiled. jacob led me out side and opened the gate to his pool "your house is so beautiful my gosh" "thanks.. But trust me it's not usually this clean and beautiful" Jacob laughs, I put my stuff down next to a tanning chair. "So are you a good swimmer?" Jacob asked me, I looked up at him and blushed a lot "not really... so if you see me just hang around in the shallow area that's why" "Okay well I can help you around the pool" Jacob smiles and laughs a little. I took my top and shorts off (I had my swimmers under my clothes)

Jacobs prov:
Nicole is in my house! She can't swim and I think this is my chance to get closer to her and try help!... And now she's in her bathers and lemme just say.. HER BODY IS AMAZING! thigh gap! Flat stomach! Collar bone game strong! Jaw line game strong! Legit everything was amazing!

Nicole's prov:
Jacob was kinda weirding me out a little because he was staring at me a lot... But I just shook it off and slowly walked to the edge of the pool "i will just hang in the shallow" I said blushing from embarrassment and slowly sat on the edge of the pool and just sat there staring at the water "here" jacob jumped in the pool and then swam over to me and put his hand out to help me, I took his hand and slowly went into the water "I will help you swim around" Jacob said smiling "okay" I got closer to him so I couldn't drown, jacob put his arms around me and I blushed a lot... "Okay so here, I will hold onto your waist" jacob slowly put his hands on my waist and started pulling me out into the deeper part of the water, I put My arms around his neck and held him tight still trying not to drown and die to sudden death, "at least try swim to the side of the pool", I gave jacob a look at the let go of him and swam to the side of the pool, once I held onto the side I looked at him and blushed, "thanks" "no problem.." He responded "Umm also Nicole, by any chance are you just hanging with me because Maya said too?" "What? No! I kinda did want to hang out", wait did that just come out of my mouth? Without having to even stutter or try make up a completely weird reason... Maybe I do like him as a friend, "okay good because I didn't want you to be forced" "trust me, I'm not being forced that was all my decision to come" Wait wait wait... Did that come out of my mouth? Did I just say that? Holy shit I'm loosing my mind!

-No ones prov-
However the evening went super fast and was soon 5:30pm and Nicole had to leave to go make dinner at home, so her and jacob said there goodbyes and of course they were going to see each other tomorrow so jacob was super excited for that, and maybe Nicole? I couldn't tell

//who else thinks Nicole likes him? Like more than a friend?//