Claimed

"B....But I love you Ryan" I cried clinging onto his arm fearing if I let go he would disappear. "I'm sorry Mel but I don't love you" his voice was a mere whisper. "Y....your lying..... I....I know you love me.... Why are you saying this" why was Ryan doing this to me. "No I don't I never loved you Melody" pulling his arm from my iron grasp he turned to face me. His cold green eyes where hard and cold the once solf love I saw in them gone. His lips where pulled into a hard thin line as he glazed at me. I felt cold as he started at me now no longer feeling safe or warm. His curly brown hair feel in his eyes slightly I longed to brush them away like I always did. But I couldn't I was froze in place as I watched his eyes go from green to gold.

Fear..... I felt fear I was never afraid of Harry but in this one moment I was.

"I hate you! I never loved you! Did you really think someone could love you, your ugly why would someone love you!" He laughed.

"Your stupid your annoying your clingy, your fat and your ugly! I just felt sorry for you I never really loved you" he whispered the last part turning away from me.

The moment Ryan turned his back on me was the moment my world came crashing down. I wanted to cry to scream to shout but I couldn't. All I could do was just stand there watching Ryan the boy I love walking away. His words replaying over and over in my head like stab to the heart. In one second Ryan broke me more then I ever though. In one second Ryan damaged me so bad he tore my walls down breaking me in tiny pieces. I wasn't sure if I could ever be able to put the pieces back together.

I would of never though that Ryan my sweet beautiful Ryan would ever hurt me. I would of never imagine the day he would break my heart and leave me. I knew after that day I would never be the same. Ryan broke me more then he will ever know I was beyond being repaired.