Malhotra's

Before we start our story m aapko milvana chahti hun malhotra family ke sabse pyare aur ladlye member se.
Mr. TUFFY🐕🐕
Taliyan.... 👏👏👏👏👏

So presenting TUFFY malhotra

Now back to story so our story starts in front of a large Mansion where a pitch is set and audience (orphan kids) along with a girl are settled on their benches listening to the commentators who is sounding more as RJS(a boy and a girl)
Boy and girl - welcome everyone
There was a round of applause.

Boy- hello hello mic testing mic testing check check 1,2,3..
Girl shakes her head in disbelief.
Boy clears his throat. And start.

Boy- gud morning everyone, I Cabir Dhavan..
Girl - and I Navya Ali, welcome u all to malhotra Mansion' weekend cricket match. Hana cabir.

C- right navya, and we are here to give you the live coverage of this exciting match which is going to start in few moments. As we can see the weather is clear and.... (cut by navya)

Na-umm cabir upar dekho thode thode clouds hain.

C-haan toh tik hai na.. Ab commentary kre??

Na-whatever..
C to himself - she is so cute.. Dam!!!
Navya tapped his shoulder to bring him out of his la la land.

Na- arye look, our umpire is here

(a white pummariyan dog came running and sit on a desk he was wearing a cap with umpire written on it.)

Na- so the tym is here... Batsman ready (cabir on pitch) fielders ready ( players get ready)...
And now the best player in this family manik malhotra is on the crease for bowling.

Manik take a run and bowl to cabir.

Ca- and here is a six... (shouts and tries to hit the ball) keyword- tries.

And he get clean bowled.

Man- HOWZZATT!!!
Umpire pick a small board film his mouth with OUT written on it.
Declaring cabir out.

Applause

Applause.

Na- kya yr cabir humesha first ball pr out hojata hai.

Man - yaar navya, he should get the gift for messing with manik mashallah (attitude).

Ca- voh toh I always give you a chance..

Man- aacha... Really cabir

C-kya yaar manik tu bhi chal your turn (gave him the bat).
Suddenly a girl come in between.
Girl - no now my turn.

Ca-you want to bat. (shocked)
Girl - yes... (excited)

Na - so everyone now Mukti Mohan will bat.. Kya kon Mukti Mohan oho vhin Mukti Mohan who get her leg fractured last tym.

Everyone laughs at her.

Mu- hahaha so funny, but not this tym (confident)
Ca- aur yeh tum karogi kesse
Mu-as this tym manik will teach me (tries to hold his hand)
(a/n- chipku😤😤😠😠)
Man - oh really (sarcastically) but I m sorry to break your bubble dear but it is a big no.. So chalo fielding kro.
Mu - kya yaar manik u always made me do this.
Na- tumhe practice hna isliye.
Mukti gave her a what look.
C-let me explain.. Voh kya hna Mukti itne saalon e tum manik ki fieding kr rahi ho na so.... You know what I mean. (chuckled)
Mukti glares at him while manik gesture her to take her place. She go and sat on the bench.
Manik took the place as batsman and cabir bowls him and manik hit the ball.
Na - arye mukti get the ball.

Mukti runs to get the ball and collides with a lady who was he'll engaged in her phone. The lady falls down.
Everyone come running to her and a man from back come to her.
Man-oh good baby get up (worried).

Lady - who the hell was that? Meri puri dress khwaab kardi (getting up with the help of others)

Ca- mami it was Mukti.

Mami - Mukti what are you doing here.
Na - mami voh yahaan cricket seekhne aayi thi.
Mami-uhhhhh jab dekho this cricket kabhi toh ladkiyon wale kaam ka kr (irritated) ab chal mere saath. (drags her inside).

When mami and Mukti went inside mancavya came to the man.

Man - kya hua mamu why mami is in so hurry

Mama - arye she is here to meet your father. Perposal lai haan dhruv ki shaadi ka.

Mancavya-kya?????