Loving Him Forever (a BVB/TRS fan fiction)

I DON'T OWN BVB OR TRS

Chapter 1: The beginning!

Corvina's POV

"Corvina! Hurry up! We're leaving in 2 minutes!" Andy called from downstairs in the kitchen. I knew he couldn't be late, after all we were leaving for his tour. If you're wondering where my parents are in all this, they don't really care about me, so I live with my brother, Andy. Yes, my older brother is Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides. Cool right? "Andy? Why do I have to go with you and your band on tour? I'm 18 I can stay on my own." I really did want to go with him, I just didn't want him to know. "Oh, I see, do you not want to go on tour with Jinxx, CC, Ashley, Jake, and I? If you don't, you can go to Rain's house and you-" I cut him off because I knew what was coming next "STOP! I'll go with you guys!" I smiled. "That's what I thought." Andy laughed. We left.

**

When we got to the bus, I was the only girl; which kind of scared me a little, 5 guys and one girl. Luckily, everyone there respected me. After all, I was Andy's little sister. I was greeted almost immediately with a hug from CC, a pat on the back follow by a smile from Ashley, a 'wassup' from Jinxx, and nothing from Jake. I gave a weird look to Ashley and he said "Hey kiddo, don't take it personally, Jake doesn't talk much anyway." I nodded my head in agreement. I was sitting with Ashley on the bus, and we started chatting. Every once in a while I would see Andy look over just to make sure everything was going okay. Which was really sweet because he doesn't have to be so protective but he is and it's really nice. Ashley kept asking me how life was, emotionally and socially.

I tell him what's been going on, as we move to the back of the bus, he doesn't seem too happy. "Does Andy know?" I nodded, "Ash, he knows everything. I'm not joking, like at all." Andy must have heard his name and he walked to the back of the bus, and asked "What did you say about me?" he sounded a bit worried, I reassured him that everything was OK, he shot a quick glance at Ashley for confirmation. I had stretched my arms back behind me and little did I know my jacket sleeve fell down, Ashley saw them, the one thing I didn't want him to see until later in our friendship, the scars I had. He sat and then quickly looked away and coughed under his breath I realized and then pulled down the sleeve. "Why would you do that to yourself? You're a beautiful girl why would you jeopardize that?" I told him I really didn't know why. Because ask me, and the answer is 'I don't know' and that's what I told Ash. After we stopped talking I went back to the front of the bus and sat with Andy, "Everything, okay Cor?" that's what he calls me sometimes, "Everything's great Andy. What could be bad? I'm on tour with you, and I might get to see Bret from TRS, so I'm doing great!"

"MAMA JINXX!!!" I yelled, I swear I scared him because he jumped.

"CALM YOUR SHIT!!! I JUST HIT MY FUCKING HEAD!" he yelled back. I had to laugh. I looked to Andy who was jamming out to music on his phone, I found it awesome that he had a Batman case! (A/N: that's one reason I love Andy). I chose to go lay down because Jinxx was taking forever, it had already been like 5 minutes since I yelled "Mamma Jinxx" I started to take off my shirt to change into a sweatshirt. Then guess who walks in? Of course, Jinxx. 

"Jinxx, what the hell are you doing?" Ashley said, kind of confused. I quickly put my shirt over my chest so he couldn't see anything, (unless he had X-Ray vision)

"Shit Corvina, but a goddamn shirt on!" Jinxx said. Wow Jinxx, just wow,

"YOU are the one who came barging in my frikken room. So YOU can leave until I get dressed or at lest get a shirt on I don't care if you see me in my underwear." he laughed and turned around so I could get my shirt on, it was actually a Black Veil Brides shirt. I made Jinxx leave and then CC came into my room.

I sat on my bed and CC sat next to me. He put his hand on my knee and his other hand on my arm. 

"Corvina, you're a beautiful girl or young woman." I covered my wrists because I am anything but beautiful.

"Stop, you are beautiful and your scars tell a story." he took my hand and our fingers were locked. I looked up and his face was inches from mine. I looked at his lips and he leaned in and kissed me. Yes, Christian Coma just kissed me. Thank GOD my door was closed and locked. I leaned back and his one hand was now on the back of my neck; while the other still clasped with mine, we stared making out. Holy shit! I couldn't believe this was happening. The hand that was behind my next moved to my chest. I pushed him off. I couldn't do this right now.

"I'm sorry C, you guys have a show tonight and I don't want me to be all you think about tonight on stage."

"Baby. It's okay."

****

Bret's POV

I've waited THREE years to see her. Corvina Biersack. My best friends little sister, I met her on tour with BVB, and I fell in love with her. Yes, I know what your thinking. How could I, Bret Von Dehl, be in love with someone who I only knew for two days. Trust me, I wouldn't know what love is even if it was a bus that ran me over, there was something different about Corvina. She's sweet, caring, funny, beautiful, and is always happy. I don't know what I'm going to do when I see her. What if she doesn't remember who I am? What if she's completely different than I remember? *thinking* "Get a grip Bret! You're in love with her, I doubt anything will change."

"Bret, are you okay? You keep spacing out!" JC said, he sounded kind of worried.

"Oh yeah, I'm just thinking. I'm seeing Corvina today, but I don't know if she remembers me. I love her, but I don't know how she feels about me."

"Dude, calm down, you're Bret, anyone would be stupid not to like you." JC said, I've noticed he always has a way with words.

"Thanks, dude." I told him looking down at my phone, scrolling through my Twitter seeing what Andy and the guys posted, seeing Kellins tweets, and of course, Bryan. I left the bus, and go to grab some lunch with the guys, we went to Panera. Luckily, we aren't very well known yet so not many people knew who we were. We had to be on the road for a couple more hours, my thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing.

Andy- Hey dude, where are you guys?

Me- Hey sorry, we had bus issues...we won't be there for a couple hours.

Andy- You're lucky the shows is delayed because of wind and rain. It's slowing down and hopefully stopping soon.

Me- Thanks Andy, see ya later!

Andy- See ya.

Well thanks Andy, you ruined my thought process. When we left Panera, we went back on the bus and started for tour again. I was tired so I went into my room, out in my music turned up the Misfits and went to sleep. I was woken by JC screaming at Alex about God only known what.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID I COULD DO IT!" Alex screams. I open my eyes quickly, God I would've thought the bus was being over run by zombies.

"ALEX, SHUT UP! YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT. JUST GO WAKE UP BRET AND WAIT AT THE VENUE!" okay, now I'm mad.

"YOU ASS HATS WOKE ME UP! Now, what the fuck are you screaming about?" I said still tired, hair in a cluster-fuck. They both look at me like I was back from the dead.

"Sorry dude, sorry ALEX woke you up." honestly, I didn't care who woke me up.

"I don't care who the fuck woke me up, just what are you yelling about?" I asked.

"Corvina. We were trying to figure out who would get her attention when you see her again." JC said, genuinely meaning it.

"Wow, guys. Are you serious? Why are you thinking about this, I was just gonna do it myself. Thanks." I said, annoyed and tired.

Chapter 2: Seeing Her Again

Ashley's POV