Disappeared from the world

Hello all!
It has been a very, VERY long time since I have been on here. Roughly over 6+ years to be exact. However I see that my story has garnered plenty of attention and a few followers along the way. Talk about feeling blessed!! Thank you all so much. My jaw straight up dropped when I saw I still had any followers after being gone for so long. I hate that I haven't been writing.  Between being a mother, moving several times, starting and now almost finishing college, and discovering how to be the mother of a truly wonderful and adventurous autistic child I have had my hands full several times over. I've also been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm that my doctors are currently refusing to operate on and I sadly agree it's probably for the best after I've researched the results of what happens to people who have brain surgery involving the removal of such health conditions. So, as a way to keep my mind busy I plan to go over every story, alter some scenes, and if you see it has an edit label containing the year 2020 in it anywhere then you should probably read it again lol. I may or may not even completely rewrite some of the stories but if I do you'll simply simply see the chapter published again under the same title but with 2.0 at the end. Love you all!!!