bonus.

bonus; what grant said in pia's funeral

"What to say about Pia Devondale... She... She's the worst to watch any film with. Pia would be the one who'd hog the blanket from you and eat most of the popcorn while watching a movie. I'd never had the guts to steal back the blanket because I knew how much she had a love-hate relationship with the cold. Pia would complain so much about the temperature being too high and when I ask if I should just shut it or lower it, she'd get all mad and grumpy and stomp her way to my closet to get one of my sweaters. One night, we were watching Hercules- being the huge dork she was for Disney, she had my sweater on and she looked cold, I asked her why she prefered to wear layers of clothing that barely helped keeping her warm rather than to just stand and turn down the air conditioner. Pia being Pia, I expected her to say something like, 'I'm lazy' or 'It's comfortable' instead, she explained to me. 'What good would it be if I'd end up turning it back on instead?' I was confused about her answer until now. What good would anything be if you'd do it all over again? What good would apologising be if you knew you'd do wrong again? Death is inevitable. You would never know when it would take someone you love away from you. But what good would all this dreading and regretting be if you knew that one day, you'd forget about all of this? That- that once upon a time we had somebody like Pia who used to do the things we do now? Eat, breathe, talk. It's a repetitive cycle-- losing somebody you love. And I don't think we would ever get used to it. Maybe we just need something.. or someone to be like our sweater. The idea of death will never fade or pass away, we just need something to be there just for a little while until we finally realise that it's been cold the whole time, nothing changed. You just had to get used to it."

-----
i tried. this doesnt even make sense.