Chapter 2

Edited

~ Braxton's P.O.V ~

Why did I say that girl? I couldn't help myself though. I guess I could get something out of it though.

"Hey dude, wanna go to the café?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah alright." I said getting onto my motorbike.

When we get to the café, I see the girl that I saved from that boy. I smirk as we walked in and sat down in a booth.

"Hello, welcome to Suzey's Café. I'm Allison, your waitress." The girl says and I look at her see the girl I saved and she looks back at me with wide eyes.

"What can I get for you guys?" She says smiling at the both of us.

"Cheese burger and fries with a coke." Jacob says looking her up and down which causes me to scoff.

"I'll have the same, sweetcheeks." I say, once she wrote Jacob's order down and then walks away.

*-*

She ignores our table for the rest of the night. Someone else brought us our meals, we both payed for them and walked out. I lean against my motorbike but didn't leave. Jacob looks at me funny.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, just wondering why you're not going home for." He shrugs.

"Because I'm not. I'm leaving in a bit, gonna see if any hot ladies come past." I say and he laughs and drives off.

I walk around to the side door where I know she will exit from.

Around 10 minutes later, I hear the side door open and then someone scream. I look up and see Allison getting robbed, I walk over and punch the guy. He gets up and runs away, I walk over to Allison who is leaning against the wall.

"Twice in one day. Is it a regular thing for you to be attacked?" I ask and she looks at me with fear in her eyes.

"Y-you're the one that helped me earlier." She stutters.

~ Allison's P.O.V ~

"Y-you're the one that helped me earlier." I stutter.

"Yes and your welcome by the way." He says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Braxton, Braxton Cole and you must be Allison." He says with a smirk.

"Yeah, Allison McKay. I'm guessing you've heard of my brother Cameron McKay." I say.

"Yeah, I had a little run in with him. He doesn't like me because I saved his little sister however I made a bet with you're dear brother and well he's agreed to it." He says.

"So, what does it have to do with me?" I ask.

"He lost the bet sweetheart. Now you've got to do something for me." He whispers into my ear.

"W-what d-do you w-want from m-me?" I stutter getting intimidated by him.

"Be my fake girlfriend, you have to do whatever I want you to and well whoever falls in loves first loses and gets to humiliate the other in front of the whole school." He mumbles into my neck making me shiver.

"F-fine, what about Cameron? What about the whole school?" I ask.

"I'll deal with all of them, don't worry. I'll explain everything over lunch later, bye sweetheart." He says and kiss my neck and then move to my lips and leave me wandering what the hell I have got myself into.

* Next Day *

I've tried to avoid Braxton all morning and it works until the bell for lunch goes. He stands outside my class, I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and kiss me. I place my hands on his neck to make it look more real.

We pull apart and I push him back a little.

"What the hell!" I say.

"What? We have to make it look like we're together." He says putting his head into my neck.

"Fine." I say and grab his head and make him look at me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"That's more like it, but I would rather you kiss my lips." He says which makes me roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up. Let's just go already." I say.

We both walk into the cafeteria and everyone is looking but they soon look away. I was about to walk over to Kacey but I was pulled back and placed onto someones lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" Braxton asks.

"To my table where my best friend is currently sitting by herself, so excuse me." I say trying to get up. They key word being trying.

"Jacob, you know what to do." He says and the guy I'm guessing who is Jacob nodded and got up.

"There you are baby. Your friend is now sitting with us, so stop worrying." He says placing a kisses over my neck. I pull back and sit on another chair.

"Stop with the PDA, I don't do PDA." I say looking beside me to see Kacey beside me.

"What the hell is happening? Alli, please explain." She says.

"Me and Braxton are together and I didn't want you to sit by yourself so Jacob came and got you. Sorry." I say.

"Okay but what about Cameron? He's going to be so pissed at you." She says.

"Why would he be pissed for?" I ask but no one said anything. I looked at Braxton.

"Tell me." I exclaim.

"No." He replied back. I got up and sat on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"If you want me, then you would tell me." I say nibbling his ear.

"I would stop because if not you're going to help me get unexcited." He whispers into my ear.

"Tell me then and I will stop." I say against his neck gently kissing it.

"You know I said that he doesn't like me, well he hates me because I'm dating you now." He says and winks.

"Was that so hard to tell me?" I ask staying on his lap.

"Not really." He says pulling me closer to him.

~ Braxton's P.O.V ~

"Dude are you actually together?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah dude, no lie." I reply.

"I don't believe you." He says and the guys agree with me.

"Fine." I say and pull out my phone and call her.

"What?" She says.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"At the front of the school. Why?" She asks.

"Come to me." I say.

"No." She says back.

"Come on, the guys don't believe that we're together." I say. I hear nothing so I look at my phone to see that she has hung up. I groan.

"Brax, where were you? I was waiting." She says and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Sorry, baby. The guys wanted to talk and meet you." I say pulling her closer.

"Okay, well lets go. We can go to yours and hang out?" She suggests and winks at me.

"Alright, see you guys." I say and smirk whilst walking away.

"How did you get here this morning?" I ask her.

"Cameron, he gave me a ride to school but he has practice." She says.

"Come on." I say pulling her towards my motorbike.

"I'm not getting on that." She says.

"Yes you are, now either come on or I'll put you on it." I say.

"Fine." She says.