Chapter 4

The rest of the day went by in a blur. School had finished for the day, but Aragon had english with Mr. Flowers so i went back to my dorm. Lyra was sitting on my bed studing. When she saw me she jumped off my bed and ran up to me, she wrapped her arms around me. I just stood there, arms by my sides.

"Thank god your okay, i thought something was wrong" she exclaimed. We walked over to my bed and sat down. My mind was still trying to process what Aragon had said. His perant's were murderd. I knew how he felt, my dada was murderd.

"Everything's okay, Mother. . . Headmistress. . . same person, she adopted another kid, a boy. Aragon. She wanted me to get to know him. He's nice" i told her.

"Oh. . . okay. Can i meet him?" she asked.

"Yeah, but you'll have to wait till after dinner. He's studing with Mr. Flower's" i replied.

"We should probably be studing to"

"Good idea" i said. o walked over to my desk and started drawing instead of studing. I don't need to study i was born in 1849. That makes me 162, but i'm trapped in my 15 year old body and i'm smart.

When the bell signlling dinner went. Lyra and i walked to Mother's cottage. mother decided it would be better for Aragon to eat here with Mother and i, bt i'd asked if Lyra could join us and she said she could. When Lyra and i arrived we wnt into the kitchen to he prepare dinner.

"Has Aragon spoken to you yet?" mother asked. i looked at Aragon and he shook his head. I looked back at what i was doing.

"No, we should just give him time" i lied. We sat to eat dinner. I reached one of my hands out to mother and the other tp Aragon. Mother took ny hand, knowing i prayed before every meal. Lyra took  her's and extended her other hand out to Aragon.

"We have to pray" i tell him. He took my hand, but was uncertitan of Lyra.

"I won't hurt you" she said. He gave it a couple more minutes before taking her hand. we closed our eyes and i started to pray

"Thank you, Father. For this wonderful meal, Amen"

"And for taking care of Aragon, Amen" Lyra quickly added. We ate in slince for a little while.

"How was your day?" Lyra asked

"Very good, thank you" Mother replied. I stopped eating, feeling sick. Then i started getting dizy. I got up and ran for the bathroom, knowing i was going to vomit. Lyra must've followed me because she was holding my very long hair bakc. When i finished i cleaned up. Then we walked back out to mother and Aragon who were standing up with concerend expressions.

"I was feeling sick before" i explained.

"Okay, you should rest" Mother said.

"I'm going to go back to the dorm, night" i told them.

"I'll go with her" Lyra said.

"Okay, night" Mother said to both of us.

"Night" Lyra replied. We walked back to our dorm. When we got there i got changed and crawled into my queen sized bed. The minute my head hit the pillows i was asleep.

I was standing in a garden, every tree, every flower reminded me of The Garden Of Eaden. I looked around, then the sky opend  and a cascading white light came down. When the light dissapered a man was standing there with his back to me. He was shirtless and in jeans, he had wings coming out of his back. It sundenly hit me. he was an angel. Hiss skin was the same colour as mine, brown but not dark brown or pale brown somewere in the middle. I took a step forward and said

"Hello?" he turned and his eyes met mine. I knew those eyes. I knew this man.

"Daddy" i said

"Hey baby girl" he replied. I was nearly crying, but i had to ask

"Are you really here or is it just my imagation?"

"I'm really here, but not for long" he answered, i ran up to him and we hugged. My legs gave way so we sat down.

"I've missed you so much" i say, but it was bearly a wispher.

"I've missed you too" he replied. We sat in slience. I looked up at him. he looked teh same, he smelled the same. I closed my eyes.

"Emmaline" he said " i have to go now, but promise me you won't trust Lyra"

"Why?" i asked

"I can't tell you. I love you"

"I love you too"

When i woke i was a little confused about what had happened. Then it all came rushing back. Don't trust Lyra. I trusted my dad with my life, but Lyra was my friend. Should i trust Lyra? No, i'll listen to my dad, always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what's going to happen with Lyra. . . What did you guy's think. Comment, vote, fan i hope you enjoyed this chapter :)