COMING SOON!

Hi, so I have this story that I've had on my mind for a while. It's from one of my other stories (one that I deleted) and it has all the same characters but the plot line is WAY different. I have no idea when I'll be starting this story for real, but it will be around the time my main story is almos finished, roughly ten more chapter. Roughly. Anyways, I hope you guys like it. Oh, and the title is TBD, I'm not sure of a good title for this one :/

Anyways, happy reading!

(Sorry it's so short)

Chapter One

It's Monday morning and the first person I see in the halls isn’t really a welcomed one. My hand unconsciously reaches for the wide scar running down the left side of my face, hidden by my hair.  Anthony. He was my best friend in 8th and 9th grade, but because of a certain secret of his, I stay away from him. I don’t need a repeat of that day, or another scar to the ones already all over my body.

I walk past him and his group of friends quickly, hoping to go unnoticed but I know he noticed me. I know he did. Dodging people to get to my locker, I took all of the books I would need for first period and then slammed my locker shut and headed to home room.

As I walked into class I heard someone say my name excitedly. "Tessa,”Chelseashouted. "Tessa, come here! I have something to show you!" I smiled and walked over to her desk, which had her English papers sprawled across it like she had dropped her folder. She was holding a paper out to me with names scribbled across it in sloppy hand writing.

"What is it?" I asked, examining the paper. Now that I looked more closely, it looked like an autograph.

"I got their autographs!” She said excitedly. No way! She went to a Green Day concert over the weekend and got all of their autographs.

“That’s awesome!” I said, examining the piece of paper closer now.

“I know right? It was awesome seeing Green Day in concert, and then getting their autographs just made the night better,” She said her blue eyes getting a distant look.

I laughed. “I bet it was, I-” the bell interrupted what I was going to say, and I hurried off to my seat with a rushed bye. If Mrs. Murray caught you out of your seat by the time the bell rang, it’s like instant detention.

            As I’m thinking about this, Mrs. Murray walks into the class room, telling everyone to take a seat. When everyone is settled and quiet she begins her lecture, and I zone in and out.

When class finally ended I walked out quickly, hoping to catch up to Josh and Abby. Josh is one of my best guy friends, and Abby is one of my best friends. To my luck, Josh walks out of class right as I pass by and he falls in step beside me.

"Hey Josh," I say, smiling. He looks over at me and smiles back, his  brown eyes having a happy glint to them.  

"Hey. Is Abby here?" He asks, looking at the row of lockers, trying to spot her at hers.

"Well I don’t know, she’s your neighbor," I tell him.

"Yeah, but I wasn't really paying attention." He said, looking down.

"Really, why?” I ask him

He looks down as he says, "Nothing you should worry about, Tess." He says. Now we are at his next class. "I guess I’ll see you later,"

"Ok, bye." I say waving.

I head to choir then, turning left when I reach the corridor at the end of the hall. I pull open the door to the choir room, set my stuff down and grab my folder wondering why I even joined choir. It’s really not that fun. I might just drop the class for a study hall.  

"Hey Abby," I say as I sit down on the riser next to her. Abby is my pretty, red headed friend. Everyone loves her hair, it’s this dark auburn color and people think she dyes it, but Abby would die if she dyed her hair.

"Hey Tess, have you heard there's a new guy in our grade?" She says excitedly.

"No I didn't. What’s his name?" 

"His name is Damien, and he is in my first period class. I got a look at his schedule and it looks like he has 7th period Chemistry with you and third period lunch," Abby told me.

"That’s cool. What does he look like?” I ask.

"His eyes are blue and he has black hair that he spiked up with gel,” Abby said, “He’s wearing all black too.”

“Emo huh,” I joked.

“No he’s not! I bet you he isn’t.” Abby said. She hates it when I call people that. It’s not as if I actually mean it, I just like messing with her.

We then turned our attention to the choir director and sang our warm ups.

Choir ended quickly and Abby and I headed off to third period lunch in the commons. I don’t like eating lunch so early, but it works out for me because I’m always hungry by second period so whatever. We walked to our table and sat down, waiting for our other friends to come.

I was suddenly being shaken by the shoulder by Abby, who was staring across the room to the lunch line.

“There he is! That’s Damien,” she said excitedly.

I followed her gaze to a guy in all black and my jaw nearly hit the floor.