My Feelings in a Letter

04.02.2016

I don't understand how you find what you did to me "okay". You hurt me, set my hopes extremely high and let them shatter to the ground. 

You know how I feel, I made that clear. I am in love with you, and you no longer feel the same. The way you did what you did is, I think, what hurt the most. That wasn't right. I'm now here, trying to pick up my pieces and move on when you're already gone. How do you move on that quickly? You said so so much, you made me so happy... and you're already off talking to God knows how many people... 

 You know what I think hurts the most? The fact that you leave me to my best friend, who's technically your's too.

 In my eyes, you're still my version of perfect. You still can make me smile. But at the same time, you piss me off and make me question everything about you and myself. There are somethings that you made me finally believe, and now I question that. Am I really beautiful, amazing, cute, or anything you ever said? Not in my eyes. I don't believe those things anymore.

There are things I miss, a lot. The nicknames and random "I love you's", that at least I meant. The late night conversations and 100% honesty, from me. I had so much happiness with you, and it was all shattered in one night...

Why me... Why me? I love you, but one mistake and you're gone... I trusted you with everything. I told you what happened... I told you when I was talking to my ex, and you said you trusted me... I dropped everything for one chance with you, and got dropped in less than an hour.

What actually made you move on? Do you really think I'm "okay"? Are you truly trying to figure out how you feel? Do I have a chance? Will we ever possibly ever be a 'thing'? That's what I want to know but you say the answers are "going to hurt me more".

WHY ME?