Chapter 14 Trap

Damien's POV

I looked in her eyes and saw the beauty that was in her. Yes she was Beautiful on the outside, but her real true beauty was in the inside. Her beauty shined through her and stretched out to all others. Everyone could feel the beauty in her. I didn't know one person that she treated wrongly or bad. She cared for everyone and was always helping everyone. When she smiled it lit up the room and you couldn't help but smile yourself.

To have her in my arms was something I had only dreamed about since the day I had met her. I wanted her there with me always the moment I spotted her, the moment she spoke my name for the first time, and the moment she said I was different from everyone else, a clear clue that she was more observant than anyone else. 

Now that I finally had her like I wanted, and she wanted me, but she was gone. Taken away from me. I was five minutes away from finding her, from feeling her beauty reflect onto me. I needed her to tell me she loved me when I found her. I needed her to tell me that she would never leave me, that she would always stay with me. Her strength is what gave me mine. 

I was pulled away from my thoughts as the address came up on my left. "In .5 miles make a left turn and arrive at address 289 Sesamee Road." My GPS chirped. Following my GPS's directions I made a left turn when .5 miles passed and I entered into the old toy factory. The factory was huge from the outside and looked like it was confusing inside. This wasn't gonna be an easy search. I parked next to one of the doors, and got out of the car. I turned as I heard the other car door open and slam shut as Brian got out of the car. 

"Brian you have to stay in the car, " I stated. He looked at me funny and I continued on and explained. "If you come in you'll any get in the way. You have to stay in the car with Derick in the car anyway to make sure he doesn't escape."

Brain glared at me and growled, "You don't want me to go in and rescue My sister!" 

"No, its not that," I corrected, " It's just if you go in Kevin may try to grab you and use you as bait. Plus someone needs to watch and make sure Derick doesn't escape."

"So bring him in with us then," Brian replied like the answer was obvious. "he can be our bait."

I sighed and answered. "Do you honestly thing Kevin cares about Derick. Derick is a human, he's nothing in Kevin's eyes." 

"Fine then, we won't bring him, but I'm still coming in with you."

"No."

"Yes, besides how do I even know I can trust you. For all I know you could be on Kevin's side and be playing both me and my sister." Hearing Brian say that I snarled. Did he realize how offense that was to me. I would never play Sam. I pinned Brian on the wall and looked straight into his eyes.

"I would never do that to Sam! You may not understand the connection between the two of us, but you have to know that I would never do anything to her hurt her!" Now I'm going into to find her, and end this thing with Kevin. If you follow me in there Ill tie you to the car seat so you can't escape! So now..." I continued my voice and body calming down as I released Brian. "Are you going to stay?" Brian simply nodded his head. "Good." I responded, and left the car behind me as I walked in through the door.

 The first thing I saw as I entered through the door was office material. This room must had been an old office. I walked to the other side of the office and exited out of another door which led me to a hallway. I followed the hallway down to another door which led to steps going up. I turned around bak down the hallway. This was obvious the wrong door because I wasn't looking to go upstairs, I wanted to remain on the same door and find where all the factory equipment was.