Krasivaya- a Hetalia Romance

Hello people of Wattpad I am writing this Hetalia fan fiction because it came to me in a dream :). You need to read what is bellow because it explains a country I made up :). To warn you I have never written a romance so far so stick with me! I'd love any feed back you can give me! Enjoy!

   For this story I made up a country named Krasivaya, which means beautiful in Russian. It’s a small but extremely beautiful place and in the summer it has giant fields of sunflowers surrounded by evergreens. It’s a country off of the sea and there is a giant natural harbor so many ships prefer to dock there. It’s a hub for trading and it has the nickname of Место ангелов, or the place of angels. It has a diverse culture that is influenced by many far away countries. Also there is no set language so it’s normal for the locals to know around four different languages but everyone knows Russian because they are so close to each other. In the winter snow completely covers the landscape, although the sun is almost always out, making the land shine like a diamond. The people who live there are very welcoming but if you try to cheat or mess with them they have a short temper.

________________________________________________________________________

* Many years ago and it’s no one’s POV. Also I’m not putting accents with the people in the story because I’m lazy* 

   Sitting alone in a field of flowers sat a little girl with long bleach blond hair and blue crystal eyes holding a sunflower while looking at the cloudless sky as if waiting for some one.

   “Sunflower! Sorry I’m late!” exclaimed a little boy with white blond hair, purple eyes, a tan military uniform, and a tan scarf. When running to the girl he tripped on an invisible rock ;).

   The little girl giggled at his clumsiness. "It's okay Ivan. I wish I had more time but... I have to say goodbye," said the girl with a far way look in her eyes, "You know you're my best friend." Ivan cut her off. " Then why are you leaving!" he exclaimed his voice full of betrayal. 

   "You didn't let me finish. You impatient little boy," she said jokingly," I was saying I'm going to leave you my land to rule over because you're my best friend and I trust you!"

   Ivan was close to crying, "What are you talking about? I'm older then you. You can't call me a little boy, "he said continuing the joke that they always share. "If you call me sunflower then I can call you little boy," said the girl saying the final line of the joke that they repeat many times to each other. She had a small apologetic smile on her face.

   Ivan started crying tears going down his face, "I don't want your land! I want you to be here with me! Where are you even going!”

   She smiled looking a the clouds with her big blue eyes, "I don't know. I'm going wherever the wind takes me. I want to see the different lands that the sailors talk about. I'm sorry, I'm selfish to ask this of you." "Then take me with you! I don't want to be anywhere you aren't!" he said running up to her holding her as if to keep her with him. "Amelia, don't go," he whispered. It was actually quite a funny picture a boy crying holding a girl who was noticeably smaller then him. 

   As if realizing that he can't stop her from going he stepped back, he whipped his tears, and said, "Fine... you can go but I'm not taking your land, Amelia. If I do then you will have no reason to comeback here * he noticed she wasn't even looking at him*. LOOK AT ME! Don't you care about our friendship at all * when she turned her head to look at him he saw tears running down her face*!" 

   After a minuet of silence she finally spoke, "Okay, when I get back I will take my country back. But right now it will become a providence of Russia. Ivan... I do care about our friendship. After all you were the one to find me. You are my first and best friend forever and ever. That's why I made you this." She handed him a carved wooden sunflower on a string. "This will be a sign of our friendship. As long as you carry it with you we will be friend. I made one for myself also * she untucked a similar sunflower from under her shirt*," she said smiling with silent tears coming down her cheeks.

   "Promise," he asked. "Pinkie promising," said Amelia holding out her pinkie. As they shook Ivan decided to tell her something," Amelia I have to tell you something I..." But before he finished he was stopped by Amelia’s figure she places on his lips. "Tell me when I come back! I got to go my ship is leaving!" with that she turned away and ran through the meadow and away to lands far way.

   He gripped the necklace so tightly his hands turned white. "But I love you," he murmured to himself. With that he tucked the necklace under his scarf and walked the opposite direction that his first love ran off to. Tears silently cascading down his face.

   He never saw Krasivaya since...

________________________________________________________________________

 MAH HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But deep down in my heart I feel bad for Russia :(. Don't worry they will meet up again... OR WILL THEY???!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Dramatic music*

If you comment then you can hug poor little kid Russia :).

Vote

Comment

Fan

And eat turkey!!!! * Gobble, gobble*

P.S. That's little Russia on the side. Isn't he cute!