Flowers for a Special Someone

Connor walked down the streets of Boston,  busy as usual. He looked at the shops. Stopped in his tracks as a girl stuck a bouquet of flowers in his face.

“Mister, would you like some flowers?” she smiled.

“Um...how much?”

“Five coins.”she held out her hand opened wide. He nodded handing her five coins, she handed  him the flowers.

“May I ask who they are for?”

“They are for a very special person.”

“Is she your lover?”Conor blushed.

“Yes.”

“She’ll love them.”she smiled and waved at Connor as he walked away.

Connor walked back to the Homestead looking around to see the person he had been looking for, his lover. She had been talking to Prudence when Prudence pointed his way. She looked over, a large smile appeared. She stood from her chair walking over to him.

“Hello Connor.”

“Hello, Ellen.”he turned to pull the flowers out of his knapsack when he noticed that they were crushed and some of the petal had fallen off. He huffed yet pulled them out.

“I had bought you these flowers, I had hoped to give you but they have been crushed.”he looked down a streak of red across his face. Ellen took them smiling widely.

“I love them.”she put them to her nose, smelling them she signed.

“R-really.”he said surprised

She walked closer, she stood on her tip toes kissing him gently on the lips. Breaking it Connor stepped back, his face burnt.

“What is the matter?”

“I just was not expecting you to kiss me.”

“Well could I have a real kiss?”Ellen wrapped her arms around his large neck. He looked down at her cupping her face kissing her gently. He took the one flower that remained intact and placed in her hair. She smiled once again, he did as well.

“You are my special someone.”

“And you are mine.”