Chapter 7

Her brown eyes focused onto mine as I scanned her face. She looked the same but with changes. She looked more matured, but with a ton of make-up. The little innocent face that I fell for seem to have vanished. I finally found the words that I was meaning to say to her

“Why are you here?”

“You lost the right to question me once you dumped me and left me in that hospital bed!” She spat. I looked down I always dreamt about this day and now that it was happening and I had no responds. But in my dreams she never looked at me like I was dirt, she looked at me like she had finally found me.

“Look you know the situation I was in, it was either staying with you or jeopardizing your life”

“Then you could have STAYED. WE COULD HAVE SORTED THINGS OUT. WE COULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER” She screamed. I covered her mouth as she tried to speak some more. I looked inside the house to quickly see if anyone was paying attention. Cobra was busy beating out a girl. The rest were even getting head or something. I took her outside and screwed her. I didn’t want trouble especially from here but she was starting I get on my nerves

“Look shut up. I did what I had to do” She scoffed

“Like it made a difference, they still came for me” I think I need some anger management classes. I beyond annoyed. I had left her but they still came for her and now she was telling me. Like it weren’t some years ago.

“It didn’t stop them from raping me” She whispered as tears rolled down the side of her face. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. I don’t know what to believe no more. Could I trust her? Is she the same Chanice I knew and loved? Or has she just changed to some stranger? Questions drilled into my head as I stared into her eyes. Her eyes began to water then she torn her gaze away from me

“Seriously Chanice…There raped you” She looked down. I

“Just go… I don’t want to see you know more” I just walked out. No words were needed to be exchanged at that moment. I could feel her emotions just by the tone of her voice and it pained me. I knew I caused her pain, and the fact that I was back must just be making her go crazy. But I can’t help it can I. I can’t help it if girls are always calling my name. I can’t help that people are after me. I just can’t help that she was endangered and I had to do what was right. I can’t go back to the past; I can’t change the time when Gucci got me into this game. I can’t change that my mom turned to a stranger. Time waits for no one. History can never be re-written. Only the future can be shaped to how we want it.

I punched a wall and just sat on some random wall. My head in my hand. Just then my phone began to vibrate

“Yoo”

“Where you at?”

“I don’t know; I’m on some random street.”

“Why”

“I saw Chanice…”

Strapz’s POV

Immediately I heard that name I didn’t know how to react. I know that Shauney was p*ssed when she ended up in the hospital. Like he went mad. A week later he came back home and was like ‘I locked it’. But all the things I have been hearing about Chanice, it don’t sound like the old her no more. I just never told Shauney. I mean how are you meant to tell him, the girl he fully liked has completely transformed?

But I don’t believe rumors. I need to see it before I believe anything anyone says. It’s not like people didn’t already hate Chanice for being with Shauney. This is why it’s annoying when you’re known. People always hating. Girls hating coz you’re not with them. Guys hating coz they girl is with you. Jealous people. If they are not with you it’s either not your time or it will NEVER be you’re time.  So people had made stuff up while they were going out, so what would have stopped them to make him completely hate her?