Stressed out

Mark slides his headphones off as he sighs. He's been recording video after video to make up for time he was at Pax's. He's been stressed due to all the make up videos, all the surprise fans at his front door, and all the disasters that have recently happened. Mark sighed as he looked at the clock. "10:30, I better go do some dishes." The half-Korean stood up as he pushed his chair in. He walked to the kitchen and began to do the dishes. He had been washing the dishes for about twenty minutes, when he broke a coffee mug. The older male cursed and sighed.

Jack was sitting in the living room, reading on his computer when he heard Mark sigh, but dismissed it as a sigh of frustration. Jack then heard a crashing along with cursing. Jack sighed. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. Jack looked at his boyfriend. Mark was looking over the sink, picking up shards of glass. Jack slowly walked over to Mark, being careful not to make a sound. Jack then wrapped his arms around the half-Korean's waist. The older male jumped as he looked back to see Jack. Jack buried his face in Mark's back. The older male smiled.

"Why don't you go take a break Markimoo?" Jack looked up at Mark. Mark turned around and wrapped his arms around Jack's small body.

"Because I need to help out a little bit, I've been sitting down all day." Mark sighed. Jack looked up at Mark and frowned.

"Mark, you've been recording videos sense 3am. You need to get some sleep." Jack stated. Mark shook his head.

" Babe I'm fine, just let me finish the dishes." Mark turned to do the dished, but Jack pulled on the back of Mark's shirt.

"You.rest.now" Jack growled, pushing Mark to the living room. Mark looked at Jack shocked. He's never been this demanding. Jack pushed Mark on the couch and put a blanket over him.

" Now lay down and get some sleep. When you wake up we can go do something." Jack booped Mark on the nose. Mark chuckled. Jack was right, Mark was exhausted.

" Ok Jackaboy, I'll get some sleep," Mark's said as his eyes fluttered closed. Jack smiled and turned to the kitchen. Jack finished the dishes at around 12:00. He looked at the time. "12:07, lunch time"  Jack smirked. Mark wasn't awake to tell him no to cookies. Jack walked over to the pantry, grabbed a box of cookies and then shut the pantry door. He opened the box and grabbed a cookie.

"Put it back." Jack jumped as he dropped the box of cookies. He turned to see Mark. Jack put his right hand on his chest.

" Fookin hell Mark, you scared me." Jack nearly shouted. Mark chuckled and picked up the box of cookies.

"What have I told you about cookies for lunch?" Mark crossed his hands over his chest. Jack looked down at his hands.

"No cookies for lunch period." Jack said, playing with his shirt. Mark sighed and patted Jack on the head.

"I'll let it slide this once ok?" Mark smiled. Jack's eyes lit up. He hugged Mark and grabbed the cookies.

 Mark, let's snuggle" Jack yelled from the living room. Mark walked over to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Jack sat down on Mark's lap and Mark wrapped the blanket around them. They watched movies for the rest of the day. Mark smiled at his now sleeping boyfriend. I guess he really did need a break.