The Sequel of the "Into to the Wild Nerd Yonder"

This is my senior year. Eppppppppppppp. A new start with the people i love. Well, my relationship with Henry is still going strong. I don't know why i cared so much about what people thought about me; like who i hung out with, who my best friend was and  is, and who I'm dating. Well i don't care anymore i have the people that i care about and the people that care about me. Dottie is my best friend even though she is a bit different ( Dottie plays D&D, and made up her own language). She was the one i could count on besides my family and Henry. Henry the more I'm around him the more i fall in love with him. I can still remember when all the guys ( and Dottie) and i went to my first Fudwhalla there i don't how many. That was the day i realized who i loved and the people that i care about. i just had to open my eyes Little more because they have been right in front of me, i just had to look.

Chapter 1:

"JESSIE WAKE UP" man i didn't have to look to know who that was"

"Come on dottie, Just a few more minutes"

"No!!!!!! Wake UPPPPPPPPPPP"

" Well im not waking up"

"fine but you will be sorry........"

"what ever im gonna sleep"

Peace and Quiet :D

3................................................................................2............................................................................1

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" i let my high pitch scream out, as i woke up with a jolt. I was freezing cold and wet, AND WET.

"Im gonna kill you DOTTIE"

NO you wont you LOVE ME" and did her little dance thing she does just to piss me off.

"you wanna bet" that is when she took off and i took off after her.

We run down stairs, almost fall. and keep running, but at the end of the stairs. i jump on top of her.

"I'm not gonna kill you I'm gonna my you suffer."

"you don't mean"

"oh i do THEEEE TICKLE MONSTER MWAHAHAHHAHAH"

"NO bahahahahaha stop please im begging you"

we hear laugh behind us we turn well i turn and she push me off of her. The guys where laughing there @sses off. i think of something, i look at Dottie and we think of same thing. they stop laughing and take off. but the hid around my house.

"how do they know my house better then i do?"

"We are always over here or Henry's"

OK lets split up"

"You got it "

right as we split up. i feel something grab me. i squeal, and then i turn around Henry.

"Henry" that is all i got to say till' Henry started to kiss me. i was shocked but i reacted quickly.

Henry's Pov.

I couldn't take it anymore. She is so freaking hot. Why did Dottie have to pour water on her. Right as she said my name i just had to kiss thous lips. i licked her bottom lip and the kiss started to get more intense.  when......

"JESSIEEEEE, HENNNNNRYYYYY STOP MAKING OUT AND COME ON WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL AND JESSIE YOU STILL HAVE TO GET DRESSED."

'' well i guess i better go get dressed"

"ok"

today is gonna be a  long day.