19 and Screaming

Hey guys! Super sorry I haven't posted in a while we're in the midst of moving to San Francisco so I've been super buys

But enough about me let the story resume

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, the PR and publicity is all set up we just need you to look over the agreement and sign, saying that you quit."

"But...we didn't quit" Karen replies.

"You fired us" Matt adds,

"I understand that, I'm not an imbecile, but firing the stars of your show halfway through their contracts is highly frowned upon in the television industry." Moffat explains,

"We're not signing," Matt says. Moffat nearly has seizure. "You, you can't be serious! We discussed this, it's been the plan for months."

"It's been the plan because you got bored and wanted new actors." Karen fires back. Davies looks bemused and slightly excited not quit sure what's happening. "If you'll excuse me" Moffat walks away, and into the next room. Then there's an awful lot of muffled yelling, followed by something shattering, followed by more yelling, banging, and then he comes out. Breathing deeply and turnip colored Moffat sits back down "Russel, please tell me that you found a good candidate for our new girl, because they might not be leaving but I will be." 

"Ok, about that. You said you wanted a girl about 21, conventionally very pretty and as dumb as they get?" Moffat nods irritatedly. There's a knock on the door, "Come on in Bea!" The door opens and a girl of about 19 walks in. Her skin is as light as a porcelain doll, she's willowy and barely 5'3, her honey Blonde hair falls in spiral curls down to her waist with black strips, and her eyes are a shocking shade of emerald. With perfect pouty lips, long lashes, and cheekbones higher than Matt's she's absolutely gorgeous. She wears a black mini skirt, 60's style with collared white shirt and pink heels, matching lipstick and a smokey eye. "Hi, I'm Bea." She shakes hands with all four and her sculpted, posh accent is apparent. "I heard yelling is everything alright?" 

"Everything's fine Bea, thank you for coming." Russel replies, "Where are you from? Matt asks "Here, London all my life"

"City kid, how old are you?" Kaz follows up

"I'm 19, I started acting at 11, you've probably seen me on Game of Thrones if you watch that, I'm a reoccurring character and I was on the Hollyoaks for a while, and I was on Made in Seattle for 6 years." Karen snaps her fingers, "That's where I know you from."

"Made in Seattle was great" Matt adds. Moffat, who'd been silence since the girl's entrance speaks. "Well, that's it, I resign, you people have officially run me out of the show, I hope your happy. I will send you the details in the morning, Russel the show is yours now." He then gets up and walks out of the door closing it behind him