Ch-12 General Braggs' Death

Elizabeta searched high and low for General Braggs. She finally found him in an office looking over different parchments. When she walked in Braggs looked up. He quickly stood up and bowed.

"My Queen-" Elizabeta wrapped her hand around his throat. The General went quiet instantly.

"How dare you separate the Royals! You could've killed one of those omegas! They may be enemies but I will not have omegas treated in such a way while I'm in charge." Elizabeta growled. Braggs nodded before whimpering slightly when Elizabeta pulled out the dagger from her boot.

"I won't have such mistreatment of omegas." Elizabeta snarled before pulling back and slitting the General's throat. She glared down at the dying figure of the once mighty alpha. She rolled her eyes at his cries for help. Elizabeta turned and left the room. She walked back into the throne room where Ivan snoozed on his throne. Elizabeta smiled and laughed lightly causing the alpha to wake up instantly.

"Oh Elizabeta it is just you." Ivan sighs. Elizabeta smiles and nods. She walks over and takes a seat in the Queen of Hearts' throne; which was now hers as well.

"You are very tired Ivan; you should go get some rest." Elizabeta says. Ivan blinks tiredly before nodding.

"I've just been preparing a new division of soldiers. I'm getting them ready to send a bunch of divisions to the border between Hearts and Diamonds." Ivan says.

"Alright I'll make sure to follow that up." Elizabeta says. Ivan stands and leans down to Elizabeta. The pair share a kiss before Ivan leaves the room. Elizabeta sighs and leans back in her chair as she listens to people rant about silly and boring things.