#9 He's Drunk and You're Scared

ZAYN:

You were waiting for Zayn, your boyfriend of two years, to get home from work. Again. It was already 2:30 in the morning so you decided to call Liam and ask him what they were doing. *ring ring* (L-Liam Y-You)

L: Hey Y/N What's up, why are you calling so late?

Y: When are they letting you guys out of the studio? This has been happening everyday for the last two weeks! They can't just keep you there forever!

L: Woah Y/N what are you talking about? We haven't even had to go to the studio for the past month. Much less stay this late for the past two weeks.

You got really confused. Why would Zayn lie?

Y: Zayn's been saying that he had to stay late for the past two weeks. He hasn't been coming home until three every morning. Why would he lie?

L: Wow. Really? Huh I have no idea. Just ask him when he gets home. I'm going to go back to sleep now but I hope everything works out for you Y/N. Good luck and good night.

Y: Thanks Li. Good night, sorry for waking you. 

You pressed the 'End' button and waited for Zayn to get home. Finally three o'clock you heard him stumble through the door put his keys down and take off his shoes. You got off of the couch and walked towards the stairs where you waited for him to get there. "Y/N what are you doing awake?" He slurred. He was drunk. This was the first time he came home drunk. "Zayn. Where have you been? I called Liam and he said you guys haven't had to go to work for the past month! Where have you been for the last two weeks?" You shouted angrily. His eyes quickly darkened and he replied "Why are you checking on me Y/N?!?!?! HUH?? DO  YOU NOT TRUST ME?? GOD, I DON'T NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS NOW."  He shouted angrily. He tried walking by you but you grabbed his wrist and turned him around "I DID TRUST YOU! BUT NOW I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN LYING FOR THE PAST MONTH!!" He suddenly got PISSED. You'd never seen him this mad and it was scary. He grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the wall behind you. "SHUT UP Y/N I DON'T NEED  THIS BULLSHIT!!! I DESERVE RESPECT AROUND HERE!!!" With every word his grip on your upperarms got tighter and tighter. It hurt so bad your eyes started welling up. "Zayn!! You're hurting me! STOP!" You were so scared that you didn't know what he would do. His eyes softened and he immediately let go. "Y/N I am SOOOOO Sorry please forgive mee baby! I don't know what I was doing. I am so so so so sorry!" You ran up to your shared room to think. 

LIAM:

You were sitting on the sofa in you and Liam, your boyfriend of a year's, flat. Suddenly, the door slammed shut causing you to jump. Moments later an angry Liam walked through the door. Liam rarely gets angry and when he does it's not pretty. "Li, babe what's wrong?" You asked cautiously. "Nothin Y/N just leave me the fuck alone!" He shouted. You were shocked at his tone of voice but persisted anyway. "C'mon Lili, tell me. I can make it better!" You said stepping in front of him. "NO YOU CAN'T Y/N! JUST STOP TALKING TO ME! You're such a bitch! No one wants you!" His hands balled up into fists as he yelled. You shrunk down under his voice, and started crying. He has never been this angry before; much less called you a bitch or been ready to hit you. "I'm sorry Liam. I was just trying to help! Please, don't hit me!" You pleaded. You were in the fetal position on the floor. Out of the corner of your eyes you saw Liam look down at his hands like they were foreign objects. "Y/N I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!! Please forgive me! It was a rough day at work .I swear I didn't mean it!" He knelt down next to you and when he tried to wrap his arm around you, you flinched. His face had a hurt and broken look on it. "Let me just think ok Liam?" His face looked even more hurt. "You called me Liam. You never call me Liam. Even when we first met you always had a nickname for me." He whimpered. "But okay. Take all the time you need Y/N just remember I am SO sorry. I swear I would never hurt you. EVER. I love you." You nodded. "I'll talk to you tomorrow I promise. This is just for tonight. For now. I'll talk to you in the morning. Good night Liam." You said. He looked like a lost puppy when you said that. Well, we'll see what happens in the morning. 

HARRY:

Harry slammed the door closed and walked into the living room where you were watching Glee. "You alright Haz? You seem really angry." You asked. He scoffed. "No, I'm just fine. NOT! I am pissed off and you should no that. God you're such a btich. A selfish WORTHLESS bitch. Plus! You don't care about anyone but yourself!" He yelled. You flinched as he said that because that's what your dad used to call you before he would beat/rape you. He said those exact word. Harry knew that.  You were extremely scared thinking that Harry would turn into your dad. You cowered in the corner of the couch hoping he wouldn't hit you "Please don't hit me Harry!" You said. His breathing slowed down and his eyes softened but he didn't say anything. He sat down next to you and you flinched, not knowing what would happen. When nothing happened you looked up and his eyes were watering like he was about to cry. "Y/N I would never hurt you! Why would you think that?" He asked, his voice cracking in the middle. "You said that exact same thing that my dad would say to me before he beat me. I just wasn't sure what would happen." His face paled and a look of realization flashed through his face. "Y/N I am soo sorry!! I just had a wicked bad day at the studio and I took it out on you. I am really sorry! Please forgive me babe." He begged. "Harry, I'm going to think it over. It's just you really scared me. I accept your apology but let me just take the night to think. We can talk more in the morning ok babe?" He nodded solemnly and you kissed his forehead in reassurance and wen to bed. 

LOUIS: 

Louis was your fiancé of about 6 months and you two had dated for about 3 years before he popped the question; lately he's been acting very strange. We have been planning the wedding for a while because we want it to be both of our dream weddings combined; we have both made compromises but you do not think that is what is setting him off. The last few weeks he has been coming home later than usual and he is usually either tipsy or just wasted; and when he gets to any degree of drunkeness he gets angry at every little thing. Right now it is 10:07 PM and he is not yet home, so you decide to stay up at wait for him to get home. 

11:12 PM and Louis finally stumbles through the door of your shared flat; tonight he is only tipsy so you decide to confront him about his behavior.

"Louis! Where have you been? You have been doing this every night and I am worried that one day you will not come home!" You said.

"I just like to go out and have a drink with the lads, nothing to worry about. Leave me alone and let me sleep!" He said, slurred and angry. 

 "No Louis! We need to talk this out, I do not care how tipsy you are right now. We are talking." You said, firmly. He rolled his eyes and tried to walk past you, but you grabbed his shoulder and tried turning him around. As you did this he lifted up his arm and smacked you across the face; you immediately let go of him. 

"Fine. Come talk to me when you are sober." You said, with a single tear going down your cheek. His eyes widened as he realized what he did.

"Y/N, I am sooooo sorry!' He said. 

"Come talk to me in the morning. I am going to bed; good night" You said before turning around and walking away from the love of your life. 

NIALL: 

I am not doing this one for Niall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry this took so long for me to post, but I hope you like it!!! :)