Dear, everyone who follows this book and is reading this... <3

I would like to give y'all my apologies. I know that I even posted my last "updated" last July saying that Not Your Average Nerd was making its comeback...

Aaaand-not-so-much-that-didn't-happen.

Aaaaand this is me, at y'alls feet, crying at your ankles apologizing.

(Good visualization, eh?)

It has been a CRAZY year, from getting my first time full time out-of-school job as a Nurse Aide. It's an extremly time and emotional consuming job, so all of my focus has been at that. I love my geris with all my heart and they've been getting my attention.

On top of that...! In December of '12, I was diagnosed with (at 18) with Rheumatoid Arthritis, head to toe. So that's been (-.-) fun. But! I've had my sob-story mope-fest about living with RA, and I've come to look at the bright side of things. Happiness is a choice, and I'm chosing to live with a smile on my face, laughter in my lungs, hippyhippypeacejoyjoy, and all that is good!

PlusWhatsReallyCoolIsThatIGotMyFirstTattooInAprilAndIStillLoveItEachAndEveryDayyyy...

*Big inhale*

I, Anastasia, am opening my word document right now and will begin giving NYAN word-CPR. Expect something! And if not, you have permission to come after me with pitchforks and fire.

Thank you, any and all who reads this and whos kept up. Seriously, I appreciate it. :)       ---- Ana