Those Olive Like Green Eye's Of....

I couldn't move my eyes away from her olive green eyes, they glittered like emeralds, very rare ones. Her fair skintone was like sapphire on a desert, There was gravity that stuck my feet to the ground, Sweat rolled down her face as water vapours rolled down from the iced drink on the table, I knew I wouldn't pounce at her even though there were no rules, no boundries to stop me, every writer chose a different way of portraying me as a villain in their indivisual versions of red riding hood but how can I be a villain for someone who was a reason for my historical death in the previous chapters? so I chose to write my story, as myself, the wolf, the real victom.

Once upon a time there was a wolf, and  as you know that wolf is me.  I got caught in the biggest pickle of my life.  It all started with this little girl and her grandmother.  So I was walking through the village one day and noticed that there was a pig loose and running around in front of this house.  Being the kind wolf that I am, I did not want the person living at this house to not know that their pig was loose.  So I went up to the door and rang the door bell.  An old lady answered the door.  Before I could even get out a word, this old woman began screaming at the top of her lungs.  Of course, this drew everyone's attention over to this old lady's house.   So I gently shoved the old lady into her house and entered the house after her.  Once we were in the house I thought that I would be able to explain myself to her, but no!  This old lady just kept yelling and yelling.  I had never heard such shrieking in my entire life.  I was so scared that someone was going to come over and get me, thinking that I was hurting this old lady.  So acting out of fright I ate the old lady.  I didn't know what else to do.  I wasn't hungry at all, but I ate her for the sake of my own life.

    After I had heard this old lady yell so loud, I had a headache.  So I decided that I would take a little nap.  I was off in dream world when all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.  Being frightened of what to do I did the first thing that came to my mind.  I grabbed the old woman's clothes and stuck them on and then jumped back into bed.  I thought that I could trick whoever was at the door that I was this old woman.  Now that I was prepared, I told the person to come in.  To my surprise the guest was just a little girl.  She said, "Hello, grandmother.  I have brought you some custard."  I told the little girl thank you and then told her to go away.  However, like most little children this little girl started asking me questions.  She went on and on with things like "what big eyes you have" and "what big ears you have."   I kept trying to think of responses, but I was running out of things to say.  Just like the old woman, the little girl would not quit talking.  Finally the little girl said, "What big teeth you have."  Not knowing how to respond to the little girl and not wanting a yelling session to begin again,  I found that the easiest thing to do was to eat the little girl.  I felt terrible, but I think there was no other way. I felt terrible for what I had done, I felt nasty but before I could explain my story, tell everyone that I was terribly sorry for this sinn I had done, my terrible happening turned into a story by the village folks, Each one was nastier than reality, Not only did they make me feel extremely guilty for my mistake but also ruined my image in the wolf society, tales about me were made and sold out to scare little children, this one experience ruined my entire life, the traces still follow me, it has ruined my weekly poker game, lovelife, image and hunting skills. So I am setting the story straight.  I was the victim in all of this mess, not a villain, so next time you read this tale out to your kids, remember to read it in this way because this is reality not a joke.