NightFall

Prologue 

    I ran as fast as my feet would take me down the narrow alleyway that I had been browsing around in just 15 minutes ago. If these damn feet would stop tripping over one another like someone on ice then maybe I could get somewhere. A loud moaning sound came from behind me, I started walking toward it and as I got closer and closer I realized that it had been a zombie. "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I got up as fast as my feet would take me in no particular direction down the alleyway, in the opposite direction of the zombie I had just encountered but when I reached the end of the alleyway it had been a huge mistake... I had just walked into an army of zombies.

     I knew not to scream or they would all turn to me but then again if I ran they would all follow me so what do I do? ughh!!! Stupid ass zombie apocalypse! I just decided to do the second option, run back in the alleyway towards the one zombie I had seen before, and just like I had predicted the army f zombies was following me. I jumped up and kicked the one zombie in the face like I had learned in martial arts. Still haven't mastered it, I fell onto the floor giving the zombies an opportunity to get me.

    I jumped up as fast as I could to my feet only to be stopped by another swarm of zombies. I stood there with nothing but myself and I already knew the outcome to this...

...I was going to die.

Angel Hathaway got stuck in a pretty bad predicament, she was sent to a institute at a young age and she gets put into a zombie apocalypse 8 years later. What has she ever done to deserve this? And what if the world isnt as she seems it to be? What if their are more monsters in her world than she had thought. What will happen in this story full of adventure, romance, and drama?

Read and find out.