Dreaming of you.

Smiling into his heated skin, I pulled back and his hollow cheeks flushed a warmer shade of crimson.

"u- uh.." Christian stuttered, clasping his hands on a loose string on his sweater and tugging it nervously, earning a giggle from me. 

"Goodnight christian" I whispered timidly and he hummed contently in response

Well." He began slowly. "You are quite a giver"

" Uh... I guess?" I stammered as I looked up at him.

His plump, crimson lips were placed between his teeth as he looked down on me innocently, and his hands played with his sweater playfully. I swear I could see something in his eyes. Lust? No. of course not.

"You know, I enjoyed that kiss. But I probably would of enjoyed it more if I felt your lips against mine" he whispered huskily.

So much for a quiet uneventful night.

"Uh- Christian about, this. You know I was joking about staying here right?" I said shakily, holding my sleeves tightly.

He chuckled softly, sitting down and leant on me, his aura sending shivers down my spine. Taking his hands, he lifted my chin up so my eyes would lock with his.

"You are so beautifully hilarious river."

Our faces were dangerously close as he leaned in and connected his lips with mine. His hands gently glided to my back, tracing circles onto the surface of my skin and I hummed softly into his chapped, parted lips.

What had gotten into me? I'd just met him..

As my lips pulled apart from his, a gentle silence fell over us as our breathing sounded out in short, desperate gasps. He quickly stood up and left the room, leaving me out of breath and shaken up.

"Sleep well."

Well I couldn't sleep well now.

Christians P.O.V -

Where in the heck did that come from? Moving to the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes now a shade of swirling turquoise.

What was she doing to me... and why did I like it so much?

******************************

sorry for such a short chapter. Vote if you want more. I was thinking of deleting it because college.

what do you think?